The Party's Not Over

~After your near death encounter with Jeff, you and Chet ran to your parents room to tell them what had just happened, and to figure out why they didn't come when you called for help.
*Chet: Mom! Dad! Wake up! Y/n was just attacked by some psycho nut and we need to call the police!!!
~Silence...No Answer...
*y/n: Mom!!! Dad!!! Wake up!!!
~...Still no Answer...
*Chet: The doors locked, why aren't they answering...?
*y/n: (Thinks for a second. Then speaks in a worried tone)...When I yelled for help, Jeff said that it was just me and him now...you don't think...
~Before you could finish your sentence, Chet starts ramming the door.
*Chet: There's no way that that's the case!!! It cant be!!! Guys, WAKE UP!!!
~There was a faint moan coming from the other side of the door.
*Women's Voice: (Faintly) P...please...save me... Chet...y/n...help me...
*Both of You: MOM!!!
~After hearing you mother's voice, Chet begins to try and kick the door down while get your phone and call 911.  After a few tries, Chet is finally able to break the door nob and open your parent's room door. You are met with a hideous sight.
~The window is wide open, and the curtains are torn and covered with blood. The walls are sprayed with crimson red, and your can see the marks where your parents tried to claw their way to the door on the floor.  The bed sheets were torn and soaked in blood. As you and Chet walk in, you find a blood soaked sheet covering something round on the floor. Trembling, Chet lifts the sheet, and uncovers the decapitated head of your father. This cause you to shriek to the top of your lungs, and fall to the floor in despair. Chet grabs his mouth, trying not to through up at the horrific sight.
*y/n: (Voice trembles as you begin to weep uncontrollably) (Gasps) Da, da, DAD!!!!!! Oh my GOD! 
*Chet: (Falls to his knees) No way...there's just no way... This...THIS CANT BE REAL!!!
~You and Chet in the midst of despair remember the faint cry from your mother and quickly stand up. Then you look around the room to find her. She is nowhere in the bed room, so Chet looks into the bathroom and you go into the closet. Not finding any trace of her, your here a faint tapping sound. Its coming from underneath the bed! Realizing this, Chet lifts ups to bed spring, and you find your mother bleeding from her stomach. As you try to clot the bleeding, you hear the wonderful noise of an ambulance pulling up.
*y/n: Oh THANK GOD! They're finally here!
~Chet runs outside to meet them and tell them what's going on, leaving you alone with your bleeding mother.
*y/n: (Crying) Its gonna be ok Mom...I promise. Its gonna be okay.
*Mom: Y/N...your father, is he okay? Heard a struggle, and then things got quiet...where is he..?
*y/n: (You think, trying to decide wither you should tell your mother the truth.) Um...yeah mom...he's in a better place now. But I'm not sure if you'll be able to see him right away.
*Mom: Oh...that's good. I'm so tired...and I'm so cold...
*y/n: Don't go to sleep!!! just stay awake a little bit longer!!!
~After you say that, you hear footsteps running up the stairs. Then the paramedics come into the room and take over. One walks you out side and checks you up for any injuries.  Then the police ask you a few questions, and you answer them to the best of your ability. The rest of the night goes by like a big blur, as though none of it was real, but you know better than that. You know that this terrifying, tragic, and despair inducing situation was your life, and now you and Chet had to deal with it together.