A Night to Remember

~You were just about to go to sleep after studying for a huge test that was tomorrow. It was late, so you just hopped into bed with all of your books and stuff. You were ready to fall asleep when you heard a your window open. Not wanting to put off sleep for another minute, you discard it. After being asleep for like, 15minutes, you are awaken by a faint giggle. Startled, you sat up to look at where the sound was coming from. You see a white face with strange eyes.
*Person: (In a faint, sinister whisper) Go to sleep...
~Unsure if you are dreaming or not, you ask the strange person,
*y/n: Who...who are you? Is this a dream...?
~The strange person walks from the corner of the room into the moon light. Now you can see his face.
~He was a boy that had white, leather like skin, with big black scars around his eyes. He had wild, black hair that appeared to have been charred. His cheeks were slit, making it look like he was smiling all of the time. He looked strange to you, yet a bit attractive. You were knocked out of your trance when the mysterious boy pulls out a knife.
*y/n: What are you doing with that knife!?!
*Person:(Laughs at you) One question at time girlie. (Jumps on top of you & covers your mouth with his hand, with the knife aimed at you face.) To answer your first 2 questions, you can call me Jeff, & unfortunately for you, this is no dream. And as for this knife, I'm going to kill you with it. Now, be a good girl and hold still.
~Terrified with what you just heard, your feel around your bed for something to get this so called "Jeff" off of you. Finding your thick, bulky, science text book, you grab it, & swing for Jeff's head, knocking him to the floor and off you.
*Jeff: Well don't you have some fight in you. This should be fun. (Grins)
*y/n: Get out of my room you FREAK!!! Mom, Dad, wake up!!!
*Jeff: (Lungs at you with knife) Oh no sunshine, its just you and me now. So why don't you just let me mess up that pretty face of yours?
*y/n: I'd say the same to you, but it looks like someone beet me to it.
~With that comment, you sent Jeff into a fit of rage, & he knocks you to the floor, then gets on top of you again.
*Jeff: Now you've done it! Get ready to say good bye to my BEAUTIFUL face girlie!
*y/n: (says silently) Oh please don't kill me...please.
~Tearing up, preparing your self to die, suddenly your bed room door swings open. Its your older brother Chet back from his late night college class.
*Chet: What do you think your doing!?! Get off of her!!!
~Chet tackles Jeff, knocking him off of you, and to the wall. Jeff quickly gets up, making his way to the window.
*Jeff: You got lucky this time girlie, but I never miss a kill. I'll be back, so prepare yourself. See ya around!
~And with that, Jeff jumps from your window and disappears into the night.
*Chet: Y/N, who was that guy?
*y/n: (staggering, with terror in your voice) His...his name is Jeff...and I think he's going to kill me...