Bus Ride

~It was finally the awaited day. The day of the CLASS TRIP!!! You loved going into the woods with your class, it was always peaceful, and you liked to find a nice quite spot to just chill-ax. You thought that it would be a good thing to go out in the woods with your class...if only you knew what your former friends were planning...

*y/n: Chet, Tim! I'm leaving for school! Remember that I'm going on a class trip, so I'll be home late!

*Tim: Okay! Have fun!

~As you left the apartment in high spirits with Tim's nice send-off. After living with him (& Chet) for so long, he started to be like a kind of father figure towards you, which was funny because he was only 10 years older. He had always made your meals for you, and even tutored you when you needed help. You sometimes wondered if you should replace Chet with Tim, but laughed at the idea every time. Even though this wasn't the life you had planned for, you were alright with the situation, and you try not to look back at the sad, sad past.

~As you think on your way to school, your interrupted by a sudden push to the ground.

*y/n: (Falls) Ow! Who did that!?! 

~When you turn around and look up, it was none other than Jeff...of course...

*y/n: Jeff! Why'd you push me!?! That hurt!

*Jeff: Why didn't you tell me that you were going on a field trip to the woods?

*y/n: To be honest, it slipped my mind...why do you care anyway?

*Jeff: Um....no reason... I uh, just wanted to come too!

*y/n: Okay...then just go. Its not like I can stop you, you always do whatever you want to, so why does what I say matter?

*Jeff: I-It doesn't! I just thought that it would be a given that you would tell me something like that!

*y/n:  Okay...sorry I guess..? Are you alright Jeff? Your acting kinda weird today. Did you hit your head while climbing a tree again?

*Jeff: Shut-Up.

*y/n: Well anyways, you can come to the field trip, but you cant let anyone see you okay? I'll probably be alone the whole time, so we can just hang out. Okay?

Jeff: Yeah, yeah, I know the drill. GOSH! I thought I was supposed to be the one giving YOU orders!

*y/n: (Giggles) I guess I'm just more take charge then you. ^w^

*Jeff: UP. YOURS. Anyway, I'll just ride on the top of the bus or something. I refuse to WALK all the way to the woods.

*y/n: Fine. Just don't get caught. I gotta go. I don't want to get left behind!

~As you say bye to Jeff, you make your way to school, and you can see the charter bus already pulled up. You make it just in time to get on board with everyone else. As you make your way to the back of the bus (Which in my opinion is the best place to be for taking napes in the fall/winter, but bad to be on hot days) and find a nice spot so that you can chill and take a long nap. However, you plans are cut short when Tina and Maya decide to sit near you.

*Tina: Hey y/n! What's up.

*y/n: Um, nothing I guess. What's up with you..?

*Tina: Nothing too! Hey is it okay if Maya and I set by you?

*Maya: Yeah, we wont to talk to you about something!

*y/n: Its okay I guess...but aren't you still afraid that Jeff guy will "kill" you?

*Tina: Of course not silly! Its been almost 2 months since the accident, and he still hasn't come to kill you yet, right? 'm sure that we'll be fine! Right Maya?

*Maya: Right! So why don't we all just sit together an talk?

*y/n: Okay...sure!

~Bus starts moving.

*Mr. Levi: Okay class, we'll be arriving at Slender Woods in about 45 minutes at 10am. Stay in your seats unless I or another teacher has allowed you to get up. We will be leaving at around 7:15pm, so if you have to call your parents, do it now.

*Students: Yes sure!

*y/n: Okay, so what did you want to talk about?

*Tina: Well, we just wanted to say how sorry we were for shunning you and all. We're your friends and should have known better. (Fake tear)

*Maya: Yeah, and Gus and Josh are sorry too! So as a way to say sorry, we thought we should all take a nice walk through the woods together and hand out! Like we used to!

*y/n: That sounds nice, it really does, but...I uh, I was kinda looking forward to taking nice stroll by myself ya know. So why don't we all go out to the movies tomorrow? That should WAY better right?

*Maya: Um. NO. If you don't want to hang-out with us today, then you can just be alone forever!

*Tina: (Whispers in Maya's ear) But the plan was to get her to come with us to prank her. If she goes walking by herself, then all of the work would have been for nothing!

*Maya: (Whispers back) Don't worry, I have a back up plan.

*y/n: (Thinking) I cant believe that they actually what to be my friends again! But why does it matter that I hang out with them TODAY and not TOMORROW? Idk, but I told Jeff that I'd hang out with him today... Why do things have to be so hard to decide!?!

*y/n: Um...I'm really happy that you want to be my friends again, and I'd love to hang out with you...

*Maya: Great! When the we get off the bus, we'll meet up with Gus and Josh and be on our way!

*y/n: You didn't let me finish. I'd love to hang out with you, but I cant. Sorry. Maybe some other time?

*Maya: I don't think so. You just blew your last chance at having friends. Have a nice life!

~With that, Maya and Tina move up 2 seats and leave you alone for the rest of the ride. You really didn't know why they were acting so mean to you, but if they were that pressed to get you to walk in the woods with them, then it might not have been to kiss and make up. When the bus stops, the Mr. Levi gives you all the set of rules for being in the rules, and tells you to return to the bus at 12:30 for lunch, and again at around 6:45-7pm to get ready to leave. Once he's done with you all, the park rangers check everyone for stuff like lighters, weapons, drugs, you know, the usual stuff teenage delinquents have. When that's done, everyone goes their separate ways, and you make your way to go and find Jeff, while Maya, Tina and the others make a new plan to get back at you for God knows what.