11

It's been 2 days since Albus was knocked out by the bludger and Scorpius hasn't left his side. Rose came by and gave him some food and stayed with Albus for a bit but not for long.

Scorpius laid next to Albus on the surprisingly comfortable hospital bed, bored out of his mind he started singing. He'd heard this song playing in the muggle shop That he can't remember the name of, all he knows is that when he got home he looked it up and found 'I'm Not Okay' by a band called My Chemical Romance?

He quietly sang along to the lyrics until the end of the song. A small clap sounded next to him and he turned his head to see a smiling Albus (who was quite awake)

"You awake" Scorpius whispered softly into Albus' ear.

Albus smiled and nodded intwining their hands together, Scorpius noticed this a blushed placing his head on top of Albus'. They stayed like this until Professor McGonagall came in.

"Albus, your awake! Thank god how are you?" She questioned, her voice laced with happiness and concern.

"I'm fantastic Professor thank you"Albus

"Good good, I'll expect we will be seeing you at dinner tonight. Both of you." She spoke eyeing Scorpius.

"Of course Professor" Scorpius smiled  falsely. Every knew Professor McGonagall has an issue with the Malfoy family, but no one can blame her.

"Right well goodbye then You both can return to lessons on Monday"

She left and Albus and Scorpius started getting ready to leave (with permission of course)

"So, 2 days out of lessons what do you want to do?" Scorpius asked

"Hmmmm... just relax. Maybe go outside for a bit"

"Relax it is" Scorpius nodded.

The pair walked towards the dorms in silence. Once there they both climbed into Albus' bed and layer next to eachother facing the ceiling.

"Albus..." Scorpius spoke with hesitation. Is this a good idea?

"Yeh"

"Uhm- i know this is weird and everything but I have to get it off my chest. Since the day I saw you I was addicted, your like a drug to me. Your beautiful and wonderful in so many different ways. I love all the small things, and the big ones of course, but your just so... how do I put this? Absolutely fucking amazing. I love the way your hair is  curly in the mornings and how annoyed you get because you can't fix it, I love the way your nose crinkles when you laugh and how you care for others even if they do not care for you. You inspire me, you are so thoughtful, so caring and I dare to say nobody would ever be like you. and I know you probably hate me now which is okay but the day I found out we were soulmates I was ecstatic. I just didn't show. Albus, I think im falling for you and I'm not sorry at all" Scorpius finished and looked over at Albus who sat there wide eyed and confused.

"Albus? Say something I'm getting nervous" Scorpius pleaded.

Albus Said nothing and Scorpius took this as his que to leave.

He sat up and threw his legs over the side of the bed whispering a little 'I'm sorry'

Albus reached out and grabbed Scorpius' hand pulling him back onto the bed where he previously lay.

He crawled on top of Scorpius straddling him and leant down to his ear an mumbled.

"I think I'm falling for you too Scorpius, and I'm so happy I am"

And with that he lifted his head and connected their lips.

It was now Scorpius' turn to be shocked and didn't respond to the kiss.

Albus pulled away

"Shit I shouldn't of done that don't hate me"

Scorpius only pulled him down and back for another, already hooked on the feeling of Albus' lips on his.

Dear god, what is this boy doing to him.

"I love you Albus" Scorpius whispered.

"I love you too"

------
I'm crying over life k bye
------