08

----------------------------------------------Unedited✨
----------------------------------------------Albus woke up early the next morning in order to avoid Scorpius. He went straight to the hall to get breakfast, but ran into Rosie on the way.

"Hey Albus I heard about what happened yesterday, weird huh? What do you think about it?" She asked brightly. How can she be so energetic at this time in the morning?

"I don't think anything about it because I have no idea what happened and everyone else does but nobody will tell me! I'm not stupid I can handle it!" He ranted

"You don't know? Jeeze what you've never read?" She mocked sarcastically.

"I read! Just not about that" Albus exclaimed offended.

"Well stupid, you couldn't cast any spells towards Scorpius because of the wands secret!"

"What?" Albus furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"The wands secret, it's the term given to twin wands. Each wand has a brother or sister or a 'twin' the two owners of the related wands are soulmates! Remember Albus... The wand chooses the wizard" she explained carefully walking away afterwards as if she didn't just tell Albus that his best friend is his literal soulmate.

"What the...?" Albus muttered out loud gaining a few stares from passing pupils.

He went to the library and looked for some books to help him, he found a few that looked promising and made his way thorough.

He found a couple references but in the last one he found a chapter dedicated to the subject, he read over it and it was exactly as Rosie said it.

So Scorpius knows, everyone knows and now he knows.

The question is, what do they do now?

|-/ Time Skip \-|

Albus made his way into the great hall for lunch, the worst thing is that everybody dined at once meaning he would have to face Scorpius after. A whole day of avoiding him.

He sat down in his usual seat and waited for the blond haired boy to wonder in.

He waited for 5 minutes until he finally saw him walk in joined with Polly Chapman?

Can she casually back off? was she not there when the two were literally found soulmates!

Scorpius and Polly waved goodbye to each other and sat on Separate ends of the table.

Scorpius' grey eyes met Albus' and he slowly made his way over and say down silently.

The pair sat in complete silence for 20 minutes as they ate the food on the table. The tension was unbelievable you could cut it with a knife.

"Do you know?" Scorpius whispered avoiding looking at Albus

"Yes" Albus replied strongly, suddenly feeling confident.

"And?' Scorpius spoke his face obviously showing he is preparing for the worse as if Albus is going to go all Avada-Kedavra on him.

"And" Albus replied slowly, reaching down underneath the table and grabbing Scorpius' large cold hands.
"I think it's absolutely, pardon my French, fucking amazing" Albus smiled giving Scorpius' hand a little squeeze of reassurance.

"What? Seriously? Your not mad at me! Thank god" Scorpius stammered out of shock.

"Yup, completely serious"

"Wow"

The pair continued eating and gossiping through dinner and went up to the dormitories immediately after.

The two changed quietly until Scorpius broke the silencer

"I'm glad y'know. Not to be weird but id rather you be my 'soulmate' than that weird girl with the spider tattoo, she has a thing for you if you didn't know" Scorpius chuckled as he climbed under the covers.

"Yeah me too" Albus responded turning to five his friend across the room.

"Goodnight Scorpius"

"Goodnight 'babe'" Scorpius winked making Albus blush. The two fell asleep processing today's events wrapped up in their green blankets.

----//
THIS IS SO SHORT IM SORRY BUTTTT it's 3am, I have writers block and bleh

Hope it's okay tho ily make sure to vote and comment 💕💕