04

----------------------------------------------
✨Unedited✨ PLIZ VOTE K THX BYE ILY 💕
----------------------------------------------
Scorpius rolled out of bed, his nerves making it unable for him to sleep. It was 6:30am and Quidditch try outs begin in precisely 2 hours.

Not wanting to wake Albus up Scorpius silently rolled out of bed and put on his shirt and tie.

Wandering out of the dormitory a Scorpius decided to go to the library and look around, he doesn't read often but when he does it's normally too calm himself down.

His eyes scanned the thousands of books that sat on the wooden shelves which filled the library. He wondered over to the history section, he was always interested in history.

Scanning he titles one by one
'History Of Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardry'
'Battle Of Hogwarts'
'The Greatest Witches and Wizards of all time'

But then he found something that wasn't supposed to be there,
'The Secrets Of Wands'

He picked it up flipping to a random page, fingers skimming over the flimsy yellow parchment.

'Soulmates'
'Every witch or wizard purchases a wand at around the age of 11. Every wand has a brother or sister, a twin if you'd like. Due to the fact that the wand chooses the wizard and the wizard doesn't choose the wand the owners of these two wands are automatically become soulmates. The two wands could never duel against each other, as each time a spell is cast towards the other person it will fail. Some believe such thing is a myth however, it has much supportive evidence.'

Scorpius closed the book, he had never heard of such a thing so ridiculous.

Glancing back at the clock in the wall, 7:00am. Deciding to make his way to the great half for breakfast Scorpius strolled through the hallways.

They seemed so quiet and empty, almost cold.

"Scorpius there you are! I was wondering where you got off too! Wait, where did you go?" Albus's voice boomed behind him, echoing through the halls.

"Oh i just went to the library to calm my nerves..." He mutters in response

"Oh right.. The Quidditch try outs, i forgot. Don't be nervous you'll do brilliantly!"

Scorpius smiled genuinely at his bestfriend, his confidence rising.

"You better make your way to the pitch, get one of the better broomsticks! My father says the school ones could be absolutely rubbish"

"I think you might by right, I'll catch you later Albus!" Scorpius shouted as he walked backwards away from Albus, knocking into a third year girl in RavenClaw in the process.

Scorpius finally made his way onto the pitch, there were only about 5 people there at the moment, all of whom were trying out each and every broom.

"Malfoy! You made it" he heard Danny shout, looking up he sees Danny floating on what he assumes is his own personal broom.

"Yeah, wouldn't miss it for the world" Scorpius joked.

"We'll grab a broom then! Your going for seeker am I right?"

Scorpius nodded grabbing one of the nicer looking brooms on the pitch.

He hopped on the broom kicking off the floor, he flew into the air and around the pitch. Atleast this wasn't a dodger broom, he proceeded to fly around the pitch practicing a few tricks his father taught him.

"OFFICIAL PRACTICE STARTS NOW, CAN ALL RETURN TO THE FLOOR"

Everyone flew down landing softly on the grass, then Danny serrated them into 2 teams. The two teams proceeded into their positions Scorpius glanced at the almost empty stands, a few people sat their to support their friends or ossicle family.

He then saw Albus sitting their waving, he chuckled and waved back then focuses his eyes on the game.

The balls were released and immediately Scorpius spotted The Golden Snitch, he leant forward on his broom and zoomed across the pitch.

He chased the little golden ball around and around until he lost sight of it. His eyes scanned the area in hunt of the shiny object that is until, he caught sight of the bludger coming his way.

There was no time to move and before he could blink the ball hit him in the face (A/N ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

Albus visibly winced but Scorpius was determined therefore carried on.

He stabled himself ok his broom and zoned back in fully concern tearing again, he heard a faint fluttering sound behind him. He spun around and right Infront of his face hovers the snitch, he reached out his arm as fast as he could and grasped the snitch firmly.

"SCORPIUS MALFOY HAS THE SNITCH"

Cheers erupted as everyone flew down to congratulate him. Danny caught every bodies attention and stated to announce the teams.

"And lastly the position for seeker: Scorpius Malfoy"

Scorpius grinned and thanked Danny turning around only to me met with Albus. Albus smiles and jumps on Scorpius wrapping his arms around him.

"CONGRATULATIONS!!" Albus exclaimed hopping off him, yes they both thought that was extremely weird but also they both enjoyed it quite a bit.

"You must tell your father immediately he'll be so happy for you! He'd even said he'd get you a broom!" Albus continued

"Yeah" Scorpius chuckled already missing Albus' embrace.

He went straight to the owlery to send his letter to Draco, he continued his day having fun with Albus throughout all the way until it was time to sleep. The two muttered the two words they speak to each other each night and went to bed.

"Goodnight Scorpius"
"Goodnight Albus"