02

----------------------------------------------
✨Unedited✨
----------------------------------------------
There he was, Albus Severus Potter. The son of the man has had so many questions about.
The son of the man who changed his father Draco for the better.

He's cuter than Scorpius expected, the way his jet black hair fell messily over his forehead and his electric green eyes stared curiously into his own.

Scorpius has always had difficult with his sexuality, It is extremely rare for a witch or wizard to be anything but hetero however, it is accepted some may say it is even more acceptable than being muggleborn or a none pure blood.

His father Draco accepted him instantly proud of his son for being so brave, it may or may not have made Scorpius cry a little but that's beside the point.

He is bi and he is proud.

His train of thought is cut off as they pull up to the station, instantly they heard a loud booming voice shout
"FIRST YEARS COME ON DONT BE SHY FOLLOW ME"

Albus laughed instantly recognising the voice.
"Hagrid" he muttered.

The trio hopped off the train, looking around, crowds of people weaving theme selves between eachother.

"Albus, I forgot yeh were coming! Cmon now we gotta get goin" Spoke Hagrid, quickly glancing at the two next to him. "And who are you?"

"Oh,I'm um, Scorpius Malfoy and this is Rosie Longbottom" Scorpius responded shyly.

Hagrid merely hummed and made his way to the front "OKAY FOLLOW ME NOW ALL OF YEH"

Albus,Scorpius and Rosie all headed towards the school.

"Wow" Scorpius awed "It's beautiful"

"Like you" Albus whispered.

"What?" Scorpius questioned not quite hearing what he said.

"Nothing just- nothing" Albus said, turning his head back to the building, it truly is wonderful, the tall towers and they candle light that glowed from within, it looked like something out of a fairytale.

They kept on walking, through the doors and up the stairs until they are met with a man with Black hair and a long green robes.

"First years settle down, welcome to Hogwarts School of witchcraft and Wizardry I am Professor Mason. You will follow me into the hall and there you will be sorted into your houses these are Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin."

She then makes her way into the great hall with everyone  trailing behind him.

As we enter Albus' heart stops, candles dangle from the ceiling lighting up the room with warmth and the roof is bewitched to look like the sky, He remembers his Aunt Hermione telling him all about it, he never though it was this breathtaking.

" I will call out your names and you will come up here, I will place the sorting hat on your head and then you will join the table of which house you were selected"

"Rosie Longbottom"
She skips up to the stool sitting on it with confidence, how could she be so confident?

"Hmmm a lot of courage and a smart mind I guess you must be  GRYFFINDOR!!" The sorting hat spoke

Cheers erupted from the Gryffindor table, Rosie hopped off and joined her new housemates smiling.

"Romina Fraser"

"HUFFLEPUFF"

Many more passed by, each being put in their house. 5 people remained including Scorpius and Albus.

"Scorpius Malfoy"

"Hmmmm SLYTHERIN!"

Scorpius visibly sighed but joined his table anyway, watching Albus as he waited to be called.

Finally Professor Mason called his name.

"Last but certainly not least Albus Potter"
Gasps filled the hall, excited that another Potter has finally joined their school. Gryffindor table started making space, arguing who he would sit next to.

The sorting hat was placed on his head.

"Oh, another Potter aye, but what is this? Your not like your brother are you? Hmmmm where to go I know SLYTHERIN!"

Silence filled the hall, even Slytherin was silent. Whispers started flying what? This can't be, a Potter in Slytherin! No way.

Albus walked towards his house joining Scorpius who was smiling widely. He thought he would've lost his only friend.

Headmistress Professor Mcgonagall gave her speech and then the houses were guided up to their common rooms.

"The staircases, the move yknow very dangerous if you ask me" Scorpius made small talk with Albus as they were guided upwards towards the Slytherin quarters.

"You'll find all your belongings have already been brought up" The head boy spoke.

Albus and Scorpius rushed inside calling the beds next to each other.

"Yknow Albus I'm glad your in Slytherin, not to be rude but I don't quite like Gryffindor a lot are too uptight about rules, not that I like to break them or anything but just-" Scorpius rambled.

"It's okay, I am too, now we can be together" Albus smiled at him

"Yeah Together" Scorpius smiled.

Both fell asleep happily dreaming of one another but they would never admit it. This was the start of everything.