Chapter 22: More people!!

THREE WEEKS LATER

"What if they hate me and kill me!" I whisper-yelled to Allison who was standing next to me as we both awaited their arrival, but she rolled her eyes and turned to me.

"You need to chill out, Lydia. Everyone loves you so why wouldn't they?" she whispered back and I tipped my head from side to side as a look of agreement passed over my face. Isaac came up from behind me and wrapped an arm around me and the other around Allison's shoulders.

"What are we talking about?" He asks and Allison rolls her eyes as she turns to face him.

"Lydia thinks they'll hate her and kill her." Allison replies and he scoffs.

"But, everyone loves Lydia." He says as if it's obvious. I groan and roll my eyes, following the trend.

"Not everyone." Scott says from behind us, eating ice cream while sitting at the dining table.

"Thanks, Scoot. Such a help." I say, narrowing my eyes.

"It's what I'm here for." He says, causing Isaac to roll his eyes and Allison to scoff.

"Yeah ... Okay ... Anyways," Isaac says as we all face forward again. "What are we doing later? Party?" He asks and Allison and I shrug.

"We were going to do a beach day, but since they got here later than expected, we could do a bonfire? I mean the beach is only 30 minutes away and its 4:40 now ..." I offered to both of them who nodded.

"Sounds fun."

"Will there be alcohol?" Damon said as he descended the stair case, we all looked at him like he was an alien or something.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Allison asks, and his eyebrows creased.

"You ... let me ... stay here?" He says, dragging out each word to make sure I understand them. I roll my eyes and scoff.

"Yes, I am aware. But they all left to meet the witches and originals that are coming in today." I said and he sucks breath in through his teeth.

"Was that today?" He asked and Allison giggled slightly. Elena came down as he finished the sentence with her hair in a messy bun and her eyes widening as we all watched her pull down Damon's shirt below her knees.

"I, uh, was not aware anyone was home ..." She said, looking sheepishly at Damon who looks at her with a questioning stare.

"I was." He said with a smirk and we all gagged as they shared a wet kiss.

"Gross." Scott said as he turned around in his chair, still eating ice cream out of the gallon cup. Allison, Isaac, and I all turned back towards the door as we heard the lock click.

Suddenly, a load of new people came through the doors, and Elena was now in someones arms hugging her with all her might. I looked from that to Damon as he just sat there with a slight smile on his lips watching her. She pulled away and laughed as she hugged the girl about their age with brown, short hair and a smile to die for as she fell into Elena's arms. They all broke apart and came over to us, Isaac pushing himself in the middle of us to shake hands.

Elena came forward and presented them one by one. She first, pointed to a young man with brown hair and smile wrinkles who was standing protectively over the blonde who had a smile on her face, but looked like she didn't want to be here.

"This is Elijah, one of the originals. His sister Rebekah." She said as she pointed to the blonde. "Their other brother Kol, yet another original." She said as she pointed to another young man, and I couldn't help but blush at the smirk he was sending my way. A young girl came through with a smile as she intertwined hands with Kol, and she smiled sweetly at the three of us. "And this is Davina, Kol's girlfriend."