Frenemies pt. 2 (nalu)

*Not a lemon*
Narrator POV

Lucy strutted through the halls proudly with her friends Levy, Erza and Juvia as they made their way to the lunch tables. Lucy was to distracted to realize when they made a turn Natsu's group had popped up in front of them. Everyone hasd just walked past each other, but Natsu and Lucy stayed frozen in their tracks.

Lucy gulped as she stared into his nervous eyes. Her cheeks flushed as memories from the incident appeared in her head. Natsu awkwardly tried to walk past but ended up walking in the same direction as her and just let her run off first.

He could finally breathe and went to catch up with his friends. He found Gray staring at his with an eyebrow lifted.

"What?" Natsu asked.

"What the hell was that about?"

"I don't know what you mean"

"You and Lucy, you guys usually argue or something every time you see each other"

Natsu shrugged making his response to Gray, even though he knew exactly what he did.

"I don't know why you guys argue anyways, that chick is hella cute"

"Well she's also hella annoying"

"Come on Natsu, you know I'm right"

"..."

"Do you like her or somethin?"

"What!? That's bullshit"

"You do!" Gray laughed.

"I do not!"

"Then why do have a problem admitting she's cute?"

"...I don't"

"Then?"

"Ok maybe Lucy's attractive...Ok maybe very attractive...OK MAYBE SHE'S HOT...BUT I STILL DON'T LIKE HER!"

"Sure" Gray chuckled, "you dumb idiot"

"Shut up Gray! I don't ask you if you like Juvia all the time do I?!"

"..."

"Ha"

"..."

"So about Lucy...I might've...sort of...nearly banged her in detention a few days ago...."

"What!?"

"...Yeah..."

"That's why you guys are acting so weird, why don't you talk to her about it"

"Well...what if she hates me more for it"

"She doesn't, trust me"

"I hope you're right" Natsu sighed.

Time skip 1 hour

"Hey Lucy!" Levy whispered sitting behind her.

"Yeah?"

"Here" Levy handed her a note. Lucy curiously looked at the note.

"Who's it from?"

"Natsu" She gave her a smug face.

Lucy's eyes widened and she quickly turned around and covered her face with her hands. She looked at the note again, wondering what could be written. She opened the piece of paper. Inside it read:

Hey Luce, I just wanted to know if I could talk to you after school? If you can't, its fine. -Natsu

Lucy just wrote, sure, but in reality she was screaming in her head not knowing what to think about this, and, Luce? No ones ever called her Luce.

Time skip after school

Lucy walked out of the classroom by herself after assuring her friends she'd be fine. Natsu was waiting for her. He saw her and grabbed her wrist pulling her around the corner. Lucy stood in silence looking at the floor.

"Lucy...I wanted to talk about...I wanted to talk about what happened.."

"W-what's there to talk about?"

"I wanted to ask how you felt about it"

"W-well...I...don't know"

Natsu took her chin and her up to look at him. He planted a soft kiss on her lips.

"How'd that feel" he asked with blush tinting his cheeks.

"...nice"

Natsu kissed her again, this time making it longer and more passionate. He took a deep breath as he backed away.

"Lucy I-I love you, I always have, and I've known, but I was to afraid to tell you"

"I...I love you too"

Natsu bursted out laughing confusing Lucy.

"W-why are you laughing?"

"I-I was so worried you were gonna reject me" he hugged her tightly and started spinning her. Natsu's laughter becoming contagious.

"So Lucy..." a perverted look was on Natsu's face. "How about you and me have a little fun~"

"Kya!"

*Mira snaps pictures in the background*

Hey Minna! So this chapter wasn't a lemon, sorry. But, let's be proud that I was sort of on time! Yay! Part 2 was requested a few times and I liked the idea, so, yah. I'd like to thank my best friend (pyshcopath) for giving me inspiration for this chapter by saying, "Ok maybe Lucy's attractive...Ok maybe very attractive...OK MAYBE SHE'S HOT...BUT I STILL DON'T LIKE HER!"😂You're great! SEE YA LATER LEMON HEADS!❤❤❤

Next update: at least by September 18