Beautiful (Zervis)

Summary (I'm gonna start doing these): Mavis is younger looking than most girls in her school. She struggles with bullying because of this, and becomes very self conscious. Her only friend, Levy, also shares this problem. She is taken my surprise when on of the most popular guys in school takes an interest in her, Zeref Dragneel.

"Z-Zeref we shouldn't be doing this, we're gonna be late for class!" She argued as he kissed her neck. She heard the bathroom door lock with a click.

"Who cares?" Zeref shot back breathing hotly against her skin.

"I- we could get in trouble!" Mavis ignored how his sexy deep voice ringed in her ears.

"I don't care" he yanked at the hem of her shirt in an effort to pull it off. Mavis quickly pulled her shirt back down cheeks burning red.

"I- I don't want to..." She hugged herself in protection. Mavis did want to continue, she really did, but she was scared. What if he judged her like the other kids? What if he made fun of her? Sure it was already quite visible from the outside, but she was gonna let him see her. Her body, she was gonna hand over her virginity to him. He had the liberty to stop once she was stripped just because she isn't enough.

Mavis had no idea why Zeref ever noticed her, its not like she attracts a lot of attention. She was just an outcast. That day when he asked her out was at a coffee shop she had gone to study at. He walked in and Mavis glanced over to him, she could still remember her heart fluttering when she saw that he was already looking at her and smiling.

He sat down and started chatting along with her. They met each other more often after that and eventually he asked her out. Her crush asked her out. Of course she said yes but she couldn't shake the feeling that he was using her.

His brother, Natsu Dragneel was dating Lucy Heartfilia, one of the most beautiful girls in school. She had a body guys would kill for and a smile that had people at their knees. She was a nice person, but she never noticed Mavis.

Mavis always heard the distant laughter as Natsu and his friends made fun of Zeref for dating her. What if he realizes that she's a waste and leaves her? All of these thoughts frightened her, she didn't want to go through that.

Mavis looked to the floor avoiding his eyes. Zeref pulled her chin up to look at him making her yelp.

"Mavis what's wrong?" She stayed quiet looking away. "Mavis" he warned.

"...Zeref...why are you with me....?" He looked her confused.

"What do you mean?

"I mean...I'm not popular...I'm not pretty...I'm just, me" he chuckled leaning his for head against hers. This is what she was afraid of, getting laughed at, she knew she was right.

"Mavis what are talking about?" He grinned at her. "You're smart, you're beautiful, you're kind, and I love you. What else do you need to know?" Mavis's shock turned into a smile.

Zeref then smirked at her crashing his lips against hers and roughly kissing her. Mavis melted under his heat kissing back with just as much passion and then willingly stripped of her shirt.

Zeref was surprised but then looked at her with lust filled eyes. They assisted each other as more and mor clothes fell on the bathroom floor. He leaned over to her ear and gently kissed it.

"See, I told you you're beautiful" Zeref whispered sending shivers down Mavis's spine and a tingling sensation down to her core.

Mavis smiled warmly kissing his shoulder. Zeref held her up against the wall, her flashing a seductive look. She traced her finger from his chest down his stomach.

"M- Mavis...?" She let her finger stroke along his member. She gained a sudden boost of confidence from his words fueling his actions.

"What are you the one getting nervous now?~" she teased

"N- no" Zeref answered flustered. Mavis grinded her wet core against his now erected cock. A deep growl rumbled in Zeref's throat. He grew more and more aroused with her actions, need pounding in his veins.

Mavis gasped as he alined his cock with her entrance and pushed inside of her. Slowly pumping in and out if her, tears welling in her eyes. He kissed them away, Mavis wrapped her arms around his neck lovingly. Her pain was overtaken by pleasure.

"G- go f-" she didn't need to finish her sentence for him to now what she was asking her. Her sped up thrusting faster and faster sending Mavis over the edge.

Zeref clamped one hand over her mouth as she moaned remembering they were still at school. A bolt of pleasure hit her lower region as she climaxed coating his cock with cum.

Zeref still continued ramming her as her muffled cries continued. The skin slapping sounds echoed throughout the bathroom. He brought his lips to her breasts grazing his teeth upon her nipple. He softly nibbled and swirled tounge.

"Ngh!" Mavis arched her back climaxing once more, the milky glaze running down her thighs.

Zeref was so close to his peak, grunting at the overwhelming pleasure filling him. He looked up at he from her breasts and removed his hand from her mouth seeing her sexy expression.

Cheeks flushed read and gleaming with sweat. He licked his lips are he stared at hers, plump and begging for action. He meshed his lips with hers, slipping his tongue in her warm cavern. Mavis clearly low on energy let him enter without a fight.

He groaned into her mouth as he finally climaxed filling her to the brim with semen. They breathed heavily as his cock fell out, mixed cum dripping on the tile.

"So, Mavis?" Zeref managed to say.

"Hm?"

"You want to come over after school?"

Hey guys I'm alive! Sorry I took so long, but do you how hard it was to write this? To break my babies' innocence? I HAD TO REWRITE THIS THREE TIMES CAUSE IT DIDN'T FEEL RIGHT! But then I just went with the flow so, your welcome. LOVE YOU GUYS! SEE YOU SOON LEMON HEADS!❤❤❤