Frenemies (nalu)

Narrator POV

"Ow!" Lucy rubbed her head and looked up at who's chest she bumped into. "Sor- oh its you" she glared at Natsu who was scowling at her. "why don't you watch where you're going pinky" she spat.

"Me? You bumped into me you brat!"

"Whatever!" Lucy stomped off.

*in class*

"Pst!" Natsu called behind Lucy for the hundredth time.

"What!?" Lucy whispered as she turned around. Natsu snickered as the paper airplane he threw hit her nose. "What the hell Natsu!" Lucy's voice rose.

"That's for bumping into me, clumsy!" Natsu yelled.

"Enough!" The teacher yelled. "Dragneel, Heartfilia, detention!"

"Ugh" they both scoffed.

*in detention*

Natsu tapped his pencil impatiently against the desk not believing he had detention, again. Lucy was growing annoyed with the constant tapping that interrupted her train of thought.

"Could you stop tapping that pencil already!" Lucy looked to her left where Natsu had taken a seat.

"No! Its your fault we're here, so deal with it!"

"My fault, my ass! You threw that fucking airplane at me!"

"Well you bumped into me!"

"Well you were born!" At this point they were both standing up yelling and pointing their fingers accusingly at each other.

"Fat!"

"Ugly!"

"Your face makes me want to throw up because of how ugly it is!"

"Your face makes me want to gouge my eyes out!"

"Your face insults my eyes!"

"Well your face makes me want to be blind folded!"

Lucy suddenly felt herself being roughly pushed on top of a desk and Natsu and her lips locked in an animalistic battle. Natsu flushed her body closer as she grinded on him.

He pulled away from her taking his scarf off and tying it around her eyes. Before Lucy could react Natsu hotly breathed on her neck.

"You're the one who asked to be blind folded sweety" he chuckled.

"Dumbass" Lucy muttered flusterdly.

Natsu returned to the rough make out session inwardly smirking. He bit her lip teasingly. Lucy tried her best not to moan out loud as if it were admitting defeat.

Natsu moved his body rhythmically against hers. He ran his hands on her body feeling her legs and the fabric of her thigh highs. Her soft porcelain skin felt vulnerable under his rough hands. Yet she was still feisty, matching his strength and movements, keeping her pride.

Natsu opened his eyes slightly when they took a moment to breathe. He saw the blind fold tied around her eyes giving him a rush of dominance.

"Your mouth tastes like shit" Lucy insulted remembering they were still enemies.

"Really? Cause I think you taste delicious~"

Lucy was taken aback by the sudden kind compliment and just turned away hiding her blushing face. Natsu took this opportunity to graze his lips on her neck. Lucy's embarrassment melted into pleasure as he nipped lightly on her skin.