Chapter 33- Everything I Could Ask For

It was a chilly, fall evening in the city of Boston. Damon and I were both at the Gillette Stadium watching the Patriots take on the Dallas Cowboys in an intense game of football. Savannah and Andrew were with us too.

"Tom Brady is seriously so good-looking," I remarked, watching the Patriots' star quarterback throw a pass to his teammate at the 30-yard line.

"Oh I see how it is," Damon said with a fake frown. I laughed and leaned over to kiss him on the cheek.

"Don't worry, you're still the cutest guy in my eyes," I replied with a smile.

Damon chuckled and then we focused our attention back to the game. It had been two months since he and I started dating. The truth was, deep down inside, I still had some feelings for Tyler. But it was time I moved on.

He wouldn't be coming back anytime soon, so why should I spend the rest of my life waiting for someone that didn't even love me? Besides, I was the one that had dumped him in the first place. After all, he did slap me, and I wasn't going to put up with that.

Sometimes, I couldn't help but wonder if Tyler had found a different girlfriend. Well whoever she was, I pitied her for having to be with a cheating manwhore like him.

"Do you girls want to grab some drinks?", Andrew suggested after the game had finished.

"That sounds fun but I'm still under-aged, remember?", I replied. It was true, I wouldn't be turning twenty-one until this coming January.

"Oh yeah, I forgot. Never mind then."

"You and Savannah can go. I'll drive back to the campus with Christine," Damon spoke.

"You sure?", Andrew asked.

"Dude, I'm not going to leave my girlfriend home alone on a Saturday night," he said, giving his friend the 'are-you-kidding-me' look.

"True. Well, see you guys later."

Once Savannah and Andrew left, Damon and I headed to his car in the parking ramp. Unfortunately, we were stuck there for what felt like hours because of the number of people that had attended the game. Even the streets were jammed with traffic.

"So you've never gone drinking before?", Damon inquired as we waited for the other cars to leave.

"I did once," I replied tiredly, resting my head against the window.

"But you're under-aged."

"I was with Tyler and since he's all famous, the club made exceptions for me. Well at least I think that's why," I explained, letting out a yawn.

"Did you get drunk?", Damon asked. I turned my head around to look at him. A mischievous grin lit up his face as he awaited my response.

"Not even close. You know I'm not a big fan of alcohol," I said.

"I was just messing with you, babe," Damon teased, reaching out his hand to give my thigh a squeeze.

By the time we reached the campus, it was nearly midnight. I decided to just spend the night over at Damon's dorm since Andrew would probably be over at mine once he and Savannah came back.

"Do you wanna watch a movie on Netflix or something?", Damon asked after I finished changing into my pjs.

I always left spare clothes here in case we ever had sex and whatnot. The first time was when I came over to study for an exam with him last month. Only we didn't do much studying that evening.

Within a half hour, we were both in bed, letting our urges get the better of us. And it sure didn't pay off the following day. I was lucky enough to get away with a 'C'. From then on, I'd always study beforehand at my dorm before heading to Damon's.