2 stars are more than enough

**** here we go again!!!!! okay I think after this chapter the story will be COMING!! and i hope that COMING GOOD!!!, we will finally arrive to everythign that i've planed, of course if jisbon happens in tm i DONT KNOW IF i WILL BE ABLE TO CONTINUE!!! we will se when the time comes!*****  for now.. just ENJOY.

LISBONS POV.

I’m standing in an alley, I can only see light from one side, I walks towards it carefully, trying to escape from darkness, I’m scared, I don’t know why, I just am. I start running faster when someone grabs my back and hug me tight; I hear his laugh in my ear. His haffner.

I wake up screaming, fighting with the pillows and blankets, I try to open my eyes, when I finally achieved it all I see is darkness, where am I, I’m not at home, there’s a strange noise beside me *BIP,BIP;BIP*  I gasping and breathing sharply.

‘Lisbon, Lisbon’ I hear, I can’t see a thing, but I know that voice, I need that voice.

I stand up in the darkness, not knowing what I’m doing; I try to walk, touching with my hand everything trying not to fall down.

The light are turn on, and I see Jane standing besides the door, I don’t know why but I just feel the need to hug him, and that’s what I do, I walk toward Jane and hug him, hiding my face in his chest.

‘Shhh, its okay, Teresa, its okay, I’m here, you are safe, I promise’ I feel him tighten me closer, and surrounding me with his arms.

‘Jane, please tell me what happened, why am I here? Why I had that nightmare?’ I say and then collapse once again in his chest.

‘Why I can’t have babies?’

He rubs his hand in my back and leads me to the couch beside the bed, he lays me down so that my head his in his laps and he starts stroking my curls.

‘Teresa, Last night, we were at the CBI ball, do you remember that?’

How could I believe that, we kissed, we danced more than words.

‘Yes, we danced’ I can feel how her body tense up and I’m sure he is smiling.

‘Then we went outside, you talked to me and then we went inside again’

He is still stroking my hair with one hand, but now the other one is rubbing my back.

‘And I left’ I say, that’s the last thing I remember.

‘Well, I followed you, when I saw-I saw you with haffner’

My whole body shivers in a bad way when I hear his name, this probably explain the nightmare.

‘He tried to rape you, you where on your car and he was on top of him, I arrived on time’ He says, I can notice he is trying not to break down.

But I’m not that strong I start crying.

‘Teresa, it’s okay, nothing happened, you are safe, and he will be in jail soon’

‘Jane…’

‘Its not that what is bothering you is it? Of course… you can’t remember a thing… the baby’

Those two last words killed me and I start sobbing again, Teresa, YOU HAVE TO LEARN TO LIVE WITH THIS.

‘I need you to tell me what’s wrong, I know it’s just not the fact you can’t be a mother’

I sigh, damn he read me good.

‘Patrick, I can’t give a family, who will want to be with someone like me’ it’s the most pussy and drama queen I ever said, but it’s true.

‘Lisbon’ He says as he slightly sits me up.

‘Look at me’ He says raising my chin with his fingers.

‘ I want to, no matter how much I want a family, I want you more, so don’t think because you can’t give a baby I will deny the most perfect angel I ever seen’ He says and lays down to kiss me sweetly in the cheek.

‘Go to sleep, come on is late’ He says and lays me down again on his lap, he starts humming me, I quickly fall asleep. 

***so??? what do you think??? guys I love your reviews, I know I dont reply them butI READ THEM ALL AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM!! its just that with my ipod is impossible to relpl!! so please review :) I LOVE THEM!****