strong star

STRONG STAR

***okay this is a little boring but I needed for the other one!!! any way its a little sentimental and a little of Jane thoughts, please review!!! bad and postive are accepted!!!!! both of them cheer my day! enjoy and, i know most og you will understand WELCOME BACK!*** 

I just act impulsive; I hug her, tugging her under my arms against my chest, protecting her for whatever can hurt her.

 All this years I’ve tried to support her, to help her, to protect her about whatever can damage her,  but I never thought about this, I know that no matter how strong independent and beautiful woman Lisbon is , she will be affected by this, like every other woman is when they know they can’t have a family.

 I don’t know if Lisbon was ever planning of having a family, of having kids and waking up every morning with a little kid sneaking onto her bed, to take them to school, to watch them grow, I don’t know if she ever thought about this things but I know I did.

I can feel her sobbing on me, trying to stay hard and strong as she always does. I don’t care if it’s a lie, if it is the worst thing that can ever happen to someone, if there’s a whole part of her life that is closing, it’s my work to support her and to show her there are more things in life than kids. I know she won’t believe me; after all I’ve been the one that have been trying to revenge his family.

‘Lisbon’ I say in a sweet voice, I don’t know how to bring her back, but I know that I have to, I own her that much.

‘I-Im sorry Jane’ I can hear whisper, sorry? Sorry for what? This is not her fault, no one deserves this, specially not Lisbon, the most humble and beautiful person I’ve met, she can be stubborn sometimes but in the end she has a great heart, she won’t doubt in risking her own life for someone she cares for.

‘Hey’ I say raising her head. ‘Teresa, look at me’  

I wait till her eyes are locked with mine.

‘Its gonna be okay, Its gonna be fine, I promise’ I say holding her hand tight and cleaning her tears, I can’t take watching her like this but I don’t know how to cheer her up, this is the first time since I’d met her that I don’t know how to cheer her up, and its killing me in the inside.

She sighs and cleans the rest of her tears.

‘It’s late, I think I’m gonna find the team and head home’ She says and stand up, there she is, the Lisbon that no matter how hard life heats her, she will always be head high.

She just looks at me and walks away. I realize what’s worrying her, I completely forgot about our kiss, she thinks that knowing she can’t have babies I will run away and leave her alone, that I will not love her the same way, that no one will fall in  love with her because she can’t give a family.  Of course this hits me too, all this time I’ve been waiting for the day I catch Red John and I’ll have a family again, with Lisbon, But I don’t love her because of the family, I love her because of her, her way of smiling, her way of laughing, even the way she hits me.

I stand up realizing I can’t let her go, I want to be with her, but on the other hand I can’t make it public, she will be worried about losing her career and I’ll worry Red John will go behind her, I can’t afford to lose my love again.

I see her standing surrounded by the team; she is smiling, that good, though I know is a fake smile, she is trying to be strong, I know she is, but I can see she need me the same way I need her, I don’t know how we will do this but we will make it work, until I catch Red John, the damage is already done, I already kissed her.

I’m walking toward the team, but when Lisbon see’s me she says goodbye and walks away, she is scared I’m gonna “leave” her and she doesn’t want to confront it.

I say goodbye to the team, smiling to Grace and then walk fast to reach Lisbon.

I run when I see her but then I realize she is talking to someone, she is talking to Haffner. 

**whoaa oaaah, what will happen next!!!??? please review review *************