Lonely star

**** So I was bored and decided to start a new fanfic, i SWEAR I wont get bored at this one and I will try to make it my BEST FANFIC EVER!! .. any way!! here you go, please review, comment, vote, like, add to your reading list, library, i really dont care but PLEASE DO SOMETHING!!****

disclaimer: well if you thought i OWNED the mentalist, you just made me smile at that dream but, NO i do not own it, i dont think if i owned it i will be waisting my time like this :)) 

enjoy!! 

‘Guys, are you ready for the gala tonight?’  Grace ask cheerfully to the rest of her team, although she is the youngest agent, she had win her place in the team with the pass of time, usually Grace is the one to cheer them up, to make them have hope in the worst times, but this doesn’t mean she is naïve, no, she knows how cruel is the world more than anyone, after she shot her fiancé, who worked for Red John, a serial killer the teams work on, Grace changed completely, her princess world stills with  her, but the world had teach her  in every good thing there’s something bad, and in every bad thing there’s something good.

‘We are guys, of course we aren’t’ Cho, the Robocop, says without raising his view from his book.

‘Oh come on man, it won’t be that bad!’ Rigsby says trying to cheer his partner, knowing that no matter how hard he tries, Cho will NEVER change his expression, that why he is so useful to the team, his "Robocop" thing  it’s a good tool to get information from suspects at interrogations, although most of the members of the team personally dies to see Cho’s feelings and expressions.

‘There will be food and you are taking Van Pelt, it’s clear why it fun for you’  Cho says, now raising the view from the book and directing it to the junior agent who is trying to hide her blush behind her computer.

Rigsby, the big huggable bear, who looks hard on the outside but its sweet on the inside looks to his ginger friend with an embarrassed face, he knows she knows how he feel about her, and he knows how she feels about him, but they are just friends, well they are more than friends but CBI rules won’t let them be together.

‘Are you taking someone Cho’ Grace asks her inexpressive friend.

‘Umm no, It’s not like I have many women in my life and I’m definitely not taking the boss’ 

‘No, I wouldn’t take the boss, it will be to, umm awkward, I mean Its Lisbon!, something wrong and you are shot on the floor before you blink’ Rigsby says half joking half serious.

‘You think Jane will take her?’ Grace asks innocently.

‘I don’t think so, Its Jane, he still too stuck with his family’ Rigsby says looking to the floor, Jane’s wife and daughter where murdered by Red John after Jane talked about him in one of his con presentations.

‘But he and Lisbon are friends, they should go together… I’m kind of sad for Lisbon, she needs a man in her life, I mean, when was the last time she went out with someone? Like REALLY going out; it was before I came to the team and that was at least 4 years ago’ Grace says sweetly

‘And you want that man to be Jane?’ Rigsby asks her.

‘Yes.. oh come on guys!  You won’t deny me they don’t have something for each other! , everyone knows it’

‘They won’t admit it’ Cho adds.

‘I don’t think they have something for each other’ Rigsby says, Cho and Grace look at him with a *you just didn’t said that* face.

‘Okay okay, they will not admit it then’ Rigsby says smiling and raising his arms in a sign of innocence.

‘Cho you should take the boss’ Grace Judges.

‘NO’

‘Why not!?’ Rigsby laughs.

‘Take her yourself’ Cho answer inexpressive to Rigsby, Rigsby freezes.

‘Okay, don’t take her’

‘oh, come on Cho, I don’t think I can’t stand watching Lisbon alone once again in the CBI gala, I mean, year after year she goes alone and she just sits there all night since Jane never go to this type of things… pleaseeee?? ’ Grace begs making puppy face to Cho.

‘NO’

Grace is about to continue begging when they hear Jane and Lisbon coming out of the elevator and walking into the bullpen, both of them laughing.

‘What’s so funny?’  Rigsby asks

They just look at each other and collapse once again in laughter.

‘Lisbon was asked out, as a date to the party by the mailroom guy’ Jane says trying not to laugh.

‘So? What’s funny about that!! Boss that’s awesome, HE IS HOT’ Grace says shyly as she realizes Rigsby is looking at her.

‘I thought the same thing until to-today…HE IS GAY!’ she answers Grace making a face of repressed tears, flattered that although the guy was gay, he had asked her out.

‘He asks out Lisbon as a “cover” couple’ Jane says, still grinning, a part of him is glad Lisbon hasn’t gone with this guy, she deserves a LOT more.

‘OH…..’ Rigsby just mumbles.

‘It’s okay Rigs, I told him no’ Lisbon says seeing that his coworker is sad about her being a “cover”, it’s too low for her.

‘Are you going alone boss?’ Grace asks, knowing the answer but he thought maybe this question will encourage Jane for finally and once for all ask her out.

But Lisbon doesn’t answer, she just looks at the floor, a little ashamed, how is possible Grace, that is a younger agent than her, finds a date faster and hotter than Lisbon in all this 10 years she’d been working with the CBI.

Jane looks at Lisbon sad expression, he knows she tries to look strong in the outside but after all she is a girl, no girl wants to go alone to the gala, no matter how hard Lisbon try she won’t hide this feeling from Jane.  Maybe I should ask her out, I mean like friends, but It will be too strange to ask Lisbon out, and I have to admit I’m a little bit embarrassed about it, not that I feel something for Lisbon, she is just a friend, maybe a too intimate friend but that why everything is more awkward than with any other women, unless, yeah that’s a good plan, thinks Jane.

 ****okay this chapter was like REALLY BORING!! but its just an introduction!! anyway just DO SOMETHING WITH THIS STORY!!!***