Shinning star

*so here we goo!!!!! after this things will get GOOD!! if i manage them to be!! i think i can try!!! well please i think theres no need for me to repeat I DO NOT OWN the mentalist, though i wish i could.. and yes once again!!! PLEASE REVIEW VOTE COMMENT LIKE WHATEVER YOU FEEL TO!!! 

SHINNING STAR

LISBONS POVS

I can see someone standing some meters away from me, but the tears on my eyes won’t let me distinguish him, I can tell he Is a men because he is wearing a suit but everything is so messy and blurred and there’s no useful thing in cleaning my tears away, they still coming out. I see this men coming closer, Its Jane,   I can tell it, plus there’s only one man in the whole that will approach to a crying women when he was the one to make her cry, the thing is that I don’t know WHY he made me cry, I mean, what’s the big deal, he just pretended do be my date to have a clear look on Haffner, why? I don’t know, but he’d use me before, there’s nothing different about this time, well actually there is.

‘Lisbon?´ His sweet voice arrive to my hears, its been always a pain killer and producer at the same time, but this time I don’t want to be nowhere near it, so i just look away to the back of the car, trying to not meet his gaze.

‘Hey’ He says walking softly towards me, like when a little kid wants to hop on into its mother’s bed.

´Leave me alone Jane´ I mutter, still not meeting his gaze, He’d never seen me cry like this, well mostly because I have NEVER cry like this, and specially not because of a damn hot stupid sexy consultant.

‘I won’t do that’ He says, I can feel he just sits on the floor beside me, supporting his back on his car, he just stays there in silence, waiting for me to react.

I carefully move his face until I find his gaze; his blue eyes are looking at me, those eyes. I can see there’s pain in them, probably the pain that he suffers every day, but I can tell he is regretful.

‘I’m sorry’ he starts, his hand is very, very near me, but he will not pull things.

‘You have nothing to be sorry about’  I know this state is king of right, he was just doing his annoying work, I was the one who was stupidly affected by his plans, I still can’t understand why, do I feel something about this man? Yes, I can’t lie anymore to myself; does he feel something about me? Clearly not, just friends, have I ever hid this feeling from him? Yes, all the time since he started the cbi, but why now? Why now did I collapse this way, maybe a part of me thought that something might happen.

‘Yes I am, I’ve hurt you, you can’t deny me that, I just need you to understand why’ He says in that tone, that tone that tells me when something is wrong.

‘Jane, I understand…’ I say, now really looking into his eyes, his fingers are now on top of mine, gently.

´No, Lisbon, you don’t… Teresa, you, you don’t know how much you mean to me, more than you think, more than anyone think… it’s just I’m not ready, there’s nothing wrong with you, on the contrary,  but I can’t afford to lose you… and, this, this puts you in so much danger, that’s why I’ve kept it a secret all this time, till today, when I messed up, you looked so beautiful that I couldn’t  control myself of watching how that man looked at you, it was an impulse, and now, now there’s no turning back.  

He is NOT actually saying this is he? He means it? or it’s just another trick?  This is not real... I-I’m words less.

‘I’m sorry Lisbon, I know what I mean to you, or at least that’s what I’ve realized today…  But I need to control my feelings in order to protect you’ He says now with his hand intertwining mine.

We keep looking into each other eyes for at least 5 minutes, our eyes communicate MUCH better than our words, its Jane leaning closer? Didn’t he just say that? But before I can think his lips are touching mine, his hand hugs my waist and pulls me closer to him, the other one leaves my hand and plays with my hair. I place one and on his hair and the other one lying on his leg. His mouth starts softly opening, leaning a path for his tongue to reach mine, I let it pass, our tongues playing with each other.

The kiss becomes fiercely, and I let a little groan, Jane gives me one last touch and pulls apart.

My first thought is that he will run away, regretting what had just happened, he’ll say that he’ll put me in danger, and that this wont worked. But he Is smiling, I’ve never seen him smile this way. So pure, so childish, I can’t stop but smile back.

He leans closer and plants me a kiss on the cheek.

‘I think we can keep this a secret’ he says smiling and then standing up and handling me one hand to help me stand up.

‘Come on princess, we still have one last dance’ He says holding my hand.  I walk besides him, not quite sure if this will be a good idea or not, RJ could notice, but I’m willing to take the chances.