Chapter 2

(Whoever owns this photo please don't hate me if you read this I just think the outfit and the character is really badass so creds to you!♡)
_______________________________________
(3rd P.O.V.)
(Y/ N) felt the sun against her face and water around her body wondering where she was, thinking she had died and now is in Heaven, but what she didn't know was that she wasn't in Heaven, but in a show, her favorite show, and that certain someones were coming her way either...
(Kakashi/ Kaka-Baka P.O.V.)
Me and Team 7 were out training when I notice a body floating in the river near the border of the gate. I tell them that I'm going somewhere real quick and teleport to the river, as I get closer I see a girl around 12 years old. I pick her up and out of the wayer and teleport us back to the trainground. As I lay her down gently on the ground, Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke come up to me and asks me who this girl is. I tell them I just found her unconscious like this.
(Sakura P.O.V.)
I noticed that Kakashi-Sensei had come back with a girl with him which she appeared unconscious so I ran up to him and said,
"Who is that girl with you Kakashi-Sensei?" I said with a little sympathy in my in my voice.
"I'm not so sure Sakura I just found her like that in the river." Kakashi-Sensei said with his usual monotone voice.
I take a closer look at her she doesn't look very familiar I thought and her clothes they are not ninja clothes nor clothes the villagers either I wonder where she came from to where very unusual clothes and... HAT, oh my gosh so weird, if you think about she looks kinda like a guy in those clothes I guess.
(Naruto P.O.V.)
Kakashi-Sensei finally came back. Took him long enough, sheesh. I noticed that Kakashi-Sensei was also carrying a girl with him too. She was very pretty, even prettier than Sakura, but her ou5fit kinda looked weird though and with what she us wearing she kinda looks like a guy and what is strange objest on her head, I want to touch it I told myself. I was back to reality when Sakura asked him who she was but he didn't know. Thanks for the help Kakashi-Sensei so much information you gave us I said sarcastically to myself.
(Sasuke P.O.V.)
I walked over to Kakashi-Sensei and said,
"Hn."
The girl he brought backed with him is awfully pretty, as soon as I realized what I said , no Sasuke focus on your revenge I can't love anyone anymore  after what he did to me, she only distract me from my path, destiny from destroying him.
_______________________________________
(I know this is short it is only 470 words or something sorry and I'll try to update ASAP okay, okay.
Saw Dudes🤘