CH. 7 PT.1

(3rd P.O.V.)
"What I mean is that her clan's symbol were black roses. The (Y/L/N) YOUR LAST NAME BTW  clan is known for the black rose because they are the only people capable of holding the power of the black rose. The black rose is seen as beautifully dark. Beautiful for its looks but it still has its thorns. Just like its power, the (Y/L/N) are capable of bringing the dead back alive not like the Reanimation justu but they don't need the DNA of the person to bring back or a vessel or anything to bind them to the person who brought them back. They can perform this only when they have killed people those dead by (Y/N) for example she can bring them back to life but they are automatically bound to her. And if they try to kill her they will face the certain pain as a punish meant and from what I've heard the punishment is your greatest fear brought to life only for you to see to haunt as long as (Y/N) for example wants." After Hiruzen finished in a creepy matter all of Team 7 well look liked they were gonna piss right then and there......
____________________________________
That is all I'm sorry, but if you haven't noticed I just updated Sisters In Naruto and if you havent read check it out and I apologize for the A/N in this book im just gonna stop.... BYE- BYE!!♡