You Really Think You've Kidnapped Me?

Ciels PoV
I woke up in a rather comfortable bed which was not my own.
"Damn Trancy!" I growled as I sat up.
"AAAAAH?!" I heard a female yell.
"What is it Roxanne?!" Another voice yelled.
"My Father!!" I walked towards the door and put my ear to the wood hoping to hear more.
"What about him?" I heard the tapping of a foot. The speakers where just outside my door.
"He's coming to visit!"
"... So?" I heard a soft click and the door opened. The girl who had kidnapped me and the Trancy butler where staring at me the butler looking annoyed and the maid looking somewhat.... Scared?
"Why exactly am I here?!" I demanded. I swear. That damn demon! He's never around when I need him!
"His Highness requested it." The butler stated.
"You really think you've kidnapped me?" I grumbled thinking about how worried Caitlin and (Y/N) would be.
"Yes I do. And your here because His Highness thought this way would be more..." He hesitated for a bit and smirked. "Fun...."
My eyes narrowed.
"SEBASTIAN!"
----------------------------------------------
Sebastian's PoV
I looked at (Y/N) who was slightly out of breath from running.
"Where is he?"
"I don't know!! I've been running after you for the last two hours!" She said before falling to the ground.
"Can't we rest!" She lay down and closed her eyes.
"He isn't in this direction." Caitlin said to (Y/N) as she walked towards us after being sent to search for The Young Lord in the forest. Ever since My Lord revealed my true identity she has been talking to me less.
"Caitlin?" She turned her head at my words.
"What?"
"Why don't you speak to me?" Her eyes widened a bit before narrowing.
"Because. "
"Are you S-"
"Scared? Yes. Your a demon of course I'm scared." She stared at me her face emotionless.
"GUYS!!" We both turned towards (Y/N) who was now stood up.
"THINK! When the Young Master disappeared so did Miss Roxanne! So she must have took him!" She started walking.
"Yes but where to?" That's when I suddenly realised.
"Faustus!" I yelled before running towards the Trancy manor. I'll make him pay!
"AGAIN?! REALLY?!" (Y/N) yelled from whims me trying to keep up. Caitlin sighed and ran after me running slightly faster than (Y/N).
Then I herd his voice. "SEBASTIAN!" I ran faster determined.
'Yes My Lord!'

------------------------------------------
I dot really think that was one of my best chapters but, I don't really care!
Follow me
Vote
Read
Follow me on Twitter
Comment
Etc.
-Caitlin/Author-San