Day off

(Y/N)s PoV

I was woken by a three knocks at the door.
"I'm awake!" I yelled sighing.
"Sorry for interrupting (Y/N)-San but Sebastian told me to wake you." She said from her outside the door.
"Is he in charge of all the servants?" I ask getting my uniform out.
"Um... Well I'd say the other servants are kind of scared of him. "
"Scared?" I said yawning and putting my uniform on.
"He can be scary sometimes..."
"How so?" I said tidying my hair making it look a little neater.
"You will see." She said as I opened the door. We walked to the kitchen quietly and I helped myself to some water.
"What do I need to do today?" I asked Mey-Rin.
"Well, you have to clean the library and help Finny with the garden. Yes you do!" She said
"And then you have have the rest of the day off. " a voice said from behind me. I jumped a bit and turned around to see Sebastian coming in through the door.
"M-Mister Sebastian!" Mey-Rin said nearly dropping a plate.
"Mey-Rin if your not careful you'll drop the plates. Maybe we should get you new glasses. " Sebastian smirked.
"No! Young Master gave me these glasses!" She said blushing slightly.
'How strange' I thought.
--------------------
Sebastians PoV

I walked into the kitchen to see all the other servants. Mey-Rin was currently putting plates away. Finny was talking to Baldroy. Caitlin was helping Mey-Rin and making sure she doesn't break any plates and (Y/N) was asking what jobs she had to do today. Which Mey-Rin gladly told her.
"And then you have the rest of the day off" I said after Mey-Rin had finished. (Y/N) jumped and looked at me. Baldroy and Finny winced slightly at my presence and Mey-Rin nearly fell on Caitlin.
"M-Mister Sebastian!" Mey-Rin stuttered nearly dropping a plate on Caitlin's head.
"Mey-Rin if your not careful you'll drop the plates. Maybe we should get you new glasses. " I said smirking.
"No! Young Master gave me these glasses!" She said blushing lightly.
"Indeed he did." I sighed
"Is there a reason your here Sebastian?" Caitlin muttered.
"I was ordered to show (Y/N) how to do her jobs properly. " I said looking at Caitlin. I smirked. "Are you jealous Kitten?"
"Don't call me that!" Caitlin whined her face dusted pink. I continued smirking.
---Time skip --- (Y/N) PoV.

I bumped into Caitlin looking rather confused.
"(Y/N)-San?" Caitlin looked rather worried.
"I'm lost. That's all. " I sighed. This house is like a maze.
"I was looking for you. I wanted to know if you were coming to town with us?
"Yea that would be nice!" I smiled as we rushed to the front doors.
(Y/N) PoV.

We got a carriage to London. The whole ride was rather awkward. Caitlin had drifted off to sleep and was sleeping quietly between the window and Mey-Rin. Finny was talking happily to Mey-Rin. Whilst Baldroy was nodding along to their conversation. I sighed and looked back out of the window.
---time skip---
We had all agreed to meet at 5:30 at a fountain. Me and Caitlin wondered around looking in and out of the shops. She bought a black bow tie and a black tie.
"Why are you buying a bow tie and another tie? You already have a tie." I asked.
"I can't just wear my red tie." She smiled whilst we went into a bookstore. I looked through all the shelves but found nothing to interesting. I found a midnight black book.
"Daemons?" Caitlin said from over my shoulder.
"Interesting."
"Are you going to buy it?" She asked tilting her head slightly.
"I think I am. " I took the book to the shop keeper and bought it.
"It's almost 5:30!" I gasped to Caitlin once realizing the time.
"We best hurry. It would be most terrible if they left is behind!" She said as she ran.
"I-if they left us?!" I yelled after her.
-----time skip----
We got back to the fountain exactly on time so we quickly got into the carriage.
"How... Can y-...you... Run...that.... Far ...without... Stopping...for a... Break?!" I gasped.
"I... Didn't want... To be... Left behind!" She grinned.
"Why are you two so out of breath? You'd think you had ran here. Yes you would!" Mey-Rin laughed.
"We did" I mumbled.