(Y/N) first day

(Y/N) was smiling happily as she stood at the gates. The Phantomhive Manor. She slowly pushed the gates open and walked to the front door. CRASH! She jumped in shock and looked towards the manor. All of a sudden she heard a loud yell.
"GRELL!!" A female screamed.
"Bassy!!!" Another voice shouted.
(Y/N) quickly made her way to the front door.
"Hello?" She shouted as she opened the front door cautiously.
"Is something the matter?" She said a bit quieter. She could have sworn she heard shouting a minute ago.
"EEEEK!!" A red blur sprinted towards her and hid behind her.
"GRE-" a ginger girl shouted but stopped when she saw (Y/N).
"And you are?"
"Oh um I'm (Y/N) I'm suppose to be the new maid."
"Ah. The new maid!" An Ivy haired man walked into the room smirking.
"(Y/N),(Y/N) (L/N)" she smiled.
'Why is he smirking so much?' She thought to herself.
The ginger haired girl shook her head and glared at the thing behind you.
"Grell would you get out of my Young Masters manor now?!" She said as she grabbed his ear and pulled him from behind (Y/N). (Y/N) looked confused for a moment but quickly recovered.
"I introduced myself won't you tell me who you are? After all I will be working with you. " she said confidently.
"Oh sorry!" The ginger girl blushed whilst bowing her head. "Caitlin Ishimoto." She said smiling.
"Sebastian Michaelis. " the Ivy haired man smirked as he looked at how Caitlin acted. He seemed amused.
"Ciel Phantomhive." A voice boomed from the top of the stairs.
(Y/N) looked up to see a boy who was about 18.
"M'Lord" Sebastian bowing in respect.
"Young Master~" Caitlin said curtsying.
He looked at (Y/N) for a second before continuing down the stairs and talking to her.
"You must be the new maid?"
"Yes sir!"
"Just call me Young-" he seemed to stop speaking for a second. Caitlin locked slightly shocked and Sebastian glared at (Y/N). Or something behind her.

       ~~~~~ (Y/N) PoV ~~~~~
A cold gloved hand was placed on my shoulder.
"What's this Michaelis? I thought you already had a pet. "
I turned to see a tall man with glasses starring at the maid Caitlin with a look of hunger in his eyes. I turned back to Sebastian and saw he had moved near Caitlin hugging her protectively.
"What do you want Faustus?" He growled. The other man smirked and stepped to the side to reveal a blond haired boy who looked about 18.
"Tracy," Ciel sneered.
"Ciel!" The blond giggled.
"What do you want?"
The blond Alois walked past me smirking at me.
"Nothing much. I just wanted to talk. "
Alois walked past Ciel and made his way up the stairs as if he knew his way around  the manor.
"Sebastian I'd like you to leave me in peace. I need to see what Trancy wants" Ciel mumbled.
"Yes My Lord" Sebastian said placing his hand on his chest and bowing. As he did this the other butler who Sebastian had called Faustus sneered and followed after Alois and Ciel.
"(Y/N)! I'll take you for a tour!" Caitlin said walking away from Sebastian who frowned as she did so.
"Ok!" I smiled wondering if the manor had many rooms.