Conviscated.

A/N- Hey~! Just wanted to say. I might have also made Reader~Chan a bit bipolar. Oh well~ you can be Alois now! And also Sebastian is mine in this fanfic so... <3 continue reading~!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/N) PoV

After we reached home I got out the book I had bought. *knock knock*
"Come in!" I said quickly hiding the book.
"(Y/N)-San?" Caitlin said as she looked around the door.
I sighed in relief.
"What is it Caitlin?" She looked rather flustered.
"Uh... I wanted to ask you about that book you bought!" She avoided my gaze.
"Why?"
"Um... I just wanted to look at it. " she said finally looking at me.
"We can read it together." I suggested.
She nodded and sat on the bed with me.
------Time Skip---

Sebastians PoV-

Now where on earth did those two girls go? I need to ask them about tomorrow's chores. I walked towards Caitlin's room.
"Caitlin?..." No reply.
I sighed and walked towards (Y/N)'s room. Caitlin seems to think of her as a friend. I knocked on (Y/N)'s door.
"Caitlin? (Y/N)?" I heard a book snap shut and someone moving around frantically. It sounded like they were hiding something. The door clicked open to reveal (Y/N) looking rather nervous.
"What is it Sebastian?!" I looked at her with my emotionless face.
"What exactly was that book you just hid (Y/N)?"
"U-uh what b-book?!" She practically yelled.
"..." I kept my face emotionless.
"(Y/N)-San!" Caitlin whispered. "Don't lie to him! He'll know your lying and find out. Then we will be in more trouble!" She started whispering to her yet I still heard.
"U-Uh..." She went back in her room and came back with a black book. My eyes narrowed slightly.
"I-it's a book on Daemons"
"Ah. May I see it?" I asked. There's no way in hell am I letting this stay here.
"Uh- y-yes sure," (Y/N) stuttered.
"Thank you M'Lady" I said taking the book. "I would like you two to be on your best behaviors tomorrow. We have guests. Oh and you should get a goods night rest. We wouldn't want you being tired tomorrow~!" I said as I turned around and walked away.
"Wait- My book!" (Y/N) yelled.
"Sebastian! You can't steal (Y/N)-Sans book!" Caitlin ran after me. I smirked and continued walking. I'll take this to the library and hide it.
-------------------
(Y/N) PoV

Sebastian had just stolen my book! Caitlin ran after him trying to help. I stood there shocked.
"He said he was borrowing it. Maybe he will give it back tomorrow. " I sighed. I closed my door and went to bed.
--------------------
Caitlin's PoV

"Sebastian!" I yelled as I ran after him.
"You can't steal (Y/N)-Sans book!" I grabbed his sleeve and pulled on it. He turned and smirked.
"What is it Kitten~?"
"Don't call me that!" I yelled blushing.
"What do you want then?"
"(Y/N)'s book back!"
"I'm borrowing it. " He smiled.
"Do you promise to give her it back?" I gave him my puppy dog eyes.
"Yes. " I smiled at his answer and ran back to my room.
--------------------
Sebastians PoV

I watched her run back to her room before setting of to the library.
"Let me see..." I knocked on one of the book shelves. The shelve gave a large creak before sliding back revealing a hidden room. I placed (Y/N)'s book on a shelf then made my way out of the room. I can't have anyone finding out about being a demon.
~~~~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~~
(Y/N) PoV
I decided to get up earlier today so I could wake Caitlin up. I knocked on her door.
"Caitlin!!" I yelled.
"Hah?" Caitlin mumbled. I heard her get up and she opened the door.
"It's time to get up already?" Caitlin whispered rubbing her eyes. Her hair was plaited as she wore a white silk nightgown.
"No. But I decided to get up early today so I could wake you up. "
"Oh. Alright." She slowly closed her door to get dressed.
~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~
We were all stood at the door in a row. Sebastian, Caitlin, Me, Mey-Rin, Baldroy and Finnian. The guests had arrived.