Roxanne The Demon.

Ok ok. BrandyDixon1 wait and your story shall unfold. Meaning, that in a few chapters what you asked for will be in the story ok~
---------------------------------------------
Sebastian's PoV
"Sebastian, it seems that we have another guest. She will be staying a while so treat her with respect."
"Yes My Lord" I said placing my hand where my 'heart' is. I served his tea and dressed him before leaving him in his study.
I walked down the hallway towards the door wondering who the guest could be when there was a knock at the door.
"I'll answer it!" (Y/N) yelled.
I stopped next to the door and door just as (Y/N) walked into the corridor.
"Sebastian! I said I would answer it!"
"Why are you so keen to answer the door?" My eyebrow arched as I asked.
"Well... It's just I feel as if I'm not really doing anything. Whenever I go to clean Caitlin has already done it. "
"Sebastian? The guest?" Caitlin walked up to the door and opened it.
"Welcome to the Phantomhive estate." She stood back and let the guest in.
"Ah! Thank you!" A rather pretty girl with black hair and a maids dress walked in through the door. 'If she's a guest why is she dressed like a maid?' I thought. I sniffed slightly my eyes narrowing. 'Why I'm all places is she here? A rogue demon without a master?' I was brought out of my thoughts by Caitlin's quite voice.
"If you would follow me Miss...?"
"Roxanne"
"Miss Roxanne. My Lords study is this way." Caitlin led the black haired demon up the stairs towards The Young Master's study me following shortly after.
"Sebastian?" I turned my head and arched an eyebrow at (Y/N).
"Yes?"
"I'll help the other servants prepare dinner" she said starting to walk towards the kitchen. I nodded in approval and continued up the stairs catching up with the black haired demon and Caitlin.
"So why are you here Miss Roxanne? Judging by your attire you must be a maid?" Caitlin turned her head to ask the Black haired Demon.
"My My! How rude of a servant to ask such things!" Roxanne teased.
"..." Caitlin continued walking ignoring the demons statement.
"If you must know my Master sent me here!"
"Your Master?" My interest was peeked. If this demon wasn't here to steal My Young Master why was she here?
"Yes. My Young Master! He is so cute and wonderful!" She cleared her throat and shook her head. "I was sent here by him to make a deal with Ciel Phantomhive "
"And who is he?" Caitlin stopped outside the study. Roxanne smirked and tapped the side of her nose.
"I can't tell you~!" She giggled.
"My Apologies. Please forgive me." Caitlin bowed her head whilst asking. I knocked on the Study door.
"Of course~! No harm done!" Roxanne giggled patting Caitlin on the back.
"Come in!" Ciel yelled from inside.
"Well! See you later!" Roxanne smiled before walking into the study.
-------------------------------------------
Ciel's PoV
"Come In!" I yelled resting my head in my hands.
"Hello!" A pretty Black haired girl in a maids dress walked into my study.
"Hello?" I gave her a quizzical look.
"You sound confused!" She giggled.
"I assumed that the 'mysterious' visiter would be a male." I stood up and wondered over to the window.
"You shouldn't underestimate a girl." I shuddered slightly at her words. I turned to face her my eyebrow arched but a cloth covered my mouth.
"Sleep tight Ciel Phantomhive~! His Highness will be most pleased~" she giggled as she picked me up and burst through the window with me.
'Trancy!' I thought as I drifted off into a dreamless slumber...
---------------------------------------------
...how'd I do?
Sebastian: Rather well I'd say.
Roxanne: Claude~
Claude: ... -pats Roxannes head and smirks-
Sebastian and Caitlin: ...............
Please- Share, Vote and Comment

Later (Y/N) ☆〜(ゝ。∂)
~Author-Chan (Caitlin)!