The tour

(Y/N) PoV

Caitlin lead me around the manor and introduced me to all of the other servants. She then lead me to the library and then to my room.
"And this is your room!" She smiled whilst opening the door. I noticed my suitcase I had dropped when the Redheaded man hid behind me was on the bed.
"I'll leave you to unpack~ shout if you need me!" She said as she left.
--------------------
I sighed. I opened my suitcase and looked around. A rather comfy looking bed with a window above it,a cupboard, a bedside cabinet and a set of drawers. I wondered over to the cupboard and opened it only to find at least 50 cats fall out on me.
"WHAT THE?!" I yelled.
--------------------
"What is it (Y/N)?" Caitlin said knocking on the door.
"Cats!"
"...Nani?" She said opening the door.
"Nani? What's that mean?"
"It means What. My father was Japanese and my mother was English. "
"Ah. Help!" I struggled. She sighed and pulled me out of the meowntain.
"Sebastian..."
"What?"
"He had an obsession with ca-"
"Kitten? Are you okay?" Sebastian said as he stood outside the door.
"..." He walked towards a small ginger furred cat and picked it up.
"So beautiful..." He cooed squishing the cats paw.
"E-eh?!" I said.
"Told you. " Caitlin mumbled.
~~~~~Time Skip~~~~
"Night (Y/N)-San" Caitlin said as she left my room. She had offered to help me unpack and make my room look homely which I accepted gratefully.
"Uh...Caitlin?" She turned to look at me.
"What am I supposed to wear tomorrow?"
"..." She walked over to my cupboard and pulled out a black knee length dress with a white apron and white bow at the back.
"You need to wear this. You'll find socks in the drawer and shoes under your bed~"
"Why is my outfit different to yours?" I asked confused.
She wore a White blouse, a black skirt that went above the knee. She had braces/suspenders (what ever you wanna call them) and a red tie tied neatly around her neck.
"Because this is what I was given on my first day." She looked down on her outfit and yawned.
"Well Good night (Y/N)-San"
'I don't understand her most times. And didn't Sebastian call her kitten earlier? Hmm' I thought as I went to sleep.
----------------------------------------------
hai. Author~San Caitlin here. I hope who ever is reading this enjoys it. I'll try to post a lot other than that enjoy~!
-Caitlin