School

Ok today was the second day but I'm gonna go in depth on the first.

It was boring as hell.

I was like 8 minutes late to school bc since i live in ny I had to take the train and I was delayed,but anyways when I reached there I walked into two classes that weren't mine,I think a junior and senior class,it was awkward but wasn't too awkward since no one really paid attention to me.

So I finally found my health class,and from there I went along the schedule.the whole day was just a introduction and a reading of the school rules.some were so boring that I nearly fell asleep in foundation and English class

My English teacher was such a dick,he said

"Who likes poetry"

A few kids raises their hand.he responds,saying

"Okay.we aren't doing anything like that in here.Im trying to keep my sanity."

At first I thought he was joking but he was dead serious.He also said that if we spelled a lot as "alot" on essays it's a automatic zero.

Like fr? That's literally just one grammar error that you have a pet peeve about,don't be a biased little shit.

And he said NEVER use pencil,only pen.if we give him an essay in pencil it's a zero.

I can't. I can't .

But the lord came through for me,bc today they changed two classes in my schedule,and one of them was English,and he's not gonna be my teacher anymore.as madea say it "hallelugher!"

The kids were pretty nice but i made two friends yesterday,and this one boy in my class I would catch looking at me,it's so weird.

Like when I catch him looking at me we make eye contact and it's just so awkward . Deadass,whenever either one of us casually look around in living environment since we're sitting at the same table,eye contact .

And when I'm writing something down and I look up when I'm finished,I catch him staring at me.idek but I'm gonna make him be my friend lmao.

The upperclassmen are okay.Yea they make freshman jokes sometimes in the halls but I don't really care neither do I think much of them.some of them are actually funny while the others are ignorant.I mean you were a freshman too,cut us some damn slack.

Well that's it. Comment about your first day and if you can relate about the upperclassmen