"Thanks," I say once I'm inside the car.

 "No problem he says and starts to drive off" We sit in silence for a few minutes until he starts to talk.

"Have you been watching the news?" He ask.

 "How can I not it's been everywhere," I say rolling my eyes.

"If anything you may not be the only one that may have to go to base" I turn my head towards him in shock.

 "What do you mean?"

 "I am still on active duty. I just teach as a side job, so by the way things are looking I may have to go back" He says in a heavy tone. I bite my lip and look down. "Don't give me that face. I'm used to it"

 "What does your family say about this?" I ask.

"Of course my mother doesn't want her only son to leave her again. I'm just worried who will be taking care of her while I'm gone" he says with a sigh.

"What about your dad?" 

 "I haven't seen that man in over 24 years" he answers.

 We ride the rest of the way in silence trapped in our own thoughts. When we reached the driveway of the house I took off my seat belt.

 "Thanks again for the ride"

"Nothing"

 "Do you want to come in for some coffee?" I offer.

 "That would be nice" He says and shuts off the car. We talk up to the door and I take off my necklace to open the door.

 "That's a key?" he says confused.

 "Yeah. You should have been there when I found out" I say with a laugh and walk inside.

"You can just stay a set in the living room. I'll make the coffee" As I take off my jacket I notice Aaron is staring at the pictures hanging on the walls.

 "Wow, it's like your an actual family" he whispers.

 I go into the kitchen and make the coffee once it's down I fix a plate of cookies and make my way to the living room.

 "Here you go" I say handing him the cup of coffee. 

We both take a few sips of the coffee. Aaron puts his cup down and turns to look at me.

 "Is it too sweet?" I ask.

 "Jackie" He takes one of my free hands in his and I look up at him confused.

 "You are amazingly strong women. I know you really care about Max, but Kevin does not deserve you."

 "Aar---"

 "I am in love with you Jackie. Ever since you walked into my classroom"

 "What--"

 "If you will give me the chance I will never make you cry the same way Kevin has" He leans in closer to me and I lean back. My back touches the couch and I have no room to move. I start to shake the cup of coffee in my hand.

 "Aaron I think---" Aaron quickly leans in and kisses me on the lips. I quickly push him off causing the hot cup of coffee to fall on my lap.

 "Fuck!" I scream in pain.

 "Dory!" I hear someone scream my name. I turn to see Kevin and Max a the doorway. I quickly stood up. 

 "Are you okay?" Aaron stands up.

 "You need to go" I say pushing him away. I really wanted to scream and curse him out. He's so lucky Max showed up.

 "Oh no Dory" Max his at my side he and sees the mess.

 "Dad Dory is hurt" he says taking a napkin and wiping me off.

 "Ah, no Max please don't do that" I say in pain.

I felt two arms wrap around me and lift me up.

 "Max make sure you see Mr. Drake out" Kevin says. And carries me upstairs.

"Kev--"

 "Don't say another damn word" He says as we make our way to the bathroom. I keep my mouth shut and don't say anything. Kevin takes off my clothes leads me to the tub. He prepares me a bath and helps me get in. 

 "I can do it myself" say when I see him taking the washcloth. He doesn't answer and continues to give me a bath. I decide not to say anything afraid he might pop off. I realized there was a burn on my thigh.

 "Ass hoe" I wisher. Today I realized I have not made my feelings clear to Aaron.

 After the bath, Kevin made sure to rub some Vaseline on my burn. When he was done he gave me a foot massage. I looked at him confused. I don't understand what is going on in his mind.

 "Kevin I am sorry. I should have made my feelings known to him from the start" He doesn't reply. After a while, I realize the words he truly wanted to hear.

I clear my throat and say "I am sorry. You were right" he stops touching my feet and looks up at me as if he didn't hear me. I roll my eyes "I am not going to say it again" I said and turned away and crossing my arms. In the corner of my eye, I see him smirk.

 "Stop!" I yell when I realized he is tickling my feet.

"Kevin!" I yell trying to get my feet away from him. 

 "Alright fuck, your right! your right. Happy? now speak to me" I say out of breath. He smiles and gets up.

 "Took you long enough" He leans in and kisses me "You belong to me" he says in between kisses. 

"Duh" I say wrapping my arms around him pulling him close. We kiss hard and deep. I quickly take off my top and Kevin slowly touches my breast. I moan in pleasure.

"Dory are you okay?" We both stop and hear a knock on the door.

 "Shit" Kevin whispers. I quickly put my top back on.

 "Yeah, sweetly I'm better now" I say getting up. Kevin smacks me on the ass and I yell in surprise.

 "Dory!" Max yells. I turn and give Kevin the flick Kevin off and open the door. 

"It's okay Max" I say and pick him up.

 "Mr. Drake left and he said sorry" Max said. I see Kevin rolling his eyes and makes his way to the bathroom.

 "Why was Mr. Drake here?" Max ask.

 "Umm...he came by to check on you Max. He said the class has been worried about you and that they miss you. Do you want to go back to school Max?" I ask.

 "Yes, I miss my friends" He says with a smile. I hear the water running in the bathroom.

 "Alright Max lets get you ready for bed" I say walking out of the room. To get Kevin back for what he did I went to sleep in Max's room. Which Max was super happy about. I was getting ready to go to bed when Kevin opened the door.

 "Umm Jackie I need your help with something," He says with his eyes full of lust.

 "Whatever it is it can wait until the morning," I say with a smile.

 "But--" He looks at me confused

 "Goodnight Kevin," I say pulling the covers over Max and me.

 "Good night Dad" Max says.

 "Good night my ass" I hear him says glaring at me as he closes the door.