20 Days Of | Curiosity

" I love you as one loves certain obscure things, secretly, between the shadow and the soul..."

"I don't know why, but you quoting lines from poems and classics is a major turn on to me."

" I dreamed you bewitched me into bed and sung me moon-struck, kissed me quite insane."

"That's it! I'm going to kiss you, till you go insane girl."

- - -

Day 13

Curiousity

People say, 'curiosity killed the cat.'

I think if that's true, entire cat breed should be dead by now.

Atleast of my town, by the way you make everyone curious about you.

You have this mysterious aura around you. From the day you stepped in school, you don't open up much. Even to me, I've no clue about your family in other state. But you keep saying everything's okay and I trust you.

To everyone, you're like a secret garden whose walls are so high. I took the risk to cross it and it left me heartbroken.

You read classical poems, listen to old chords and sometimes quote them absent mindedly.

Maybe you're first girl in our generation who has read all Shakespeare plays and Pablo Neruda sonnets.

In this world of rap music, low waisted jeans and crop tops, where everything is quite exposed; you decided to cover and sidetrack yourself by being mysterious. And that's the coolest thing about you.

You never fail to make me curious. What's wrong with you? Why were you crying if you did break up by your own will?

Why you said that blame is not on me? What's behind your cryptic words? What're you hiding behind those eyes?

And most of all, why the hell are you absent today? I can't go on sane mode without seeing you. I need to see you once to believe that yeah, I'm breathing.

You see, everything without you is quite dead.

And my curiosity about you is like a moth dangling over the flame.

I know it will burn me.

I'm ready to get burnt.

- - -

A/n

In case you wondering, I post those conversations on top of chapter are the conversation between Alisha and Alex, sometimes from past and sometimes now.

Hope it doesn't confuses anyone, or should I ommit them? 😶

"I dreamed you bewitched me into bed and sung me moon-struck, kissed me quite insane. " - Sylvia Path from 'Mad girl's love song'

"I love you as one loves certain obscure things, secretly, between the shadow and the soul." -Pablo Neruda, "One Hundred Love Sonnets: XVII"

Thanks for reading :))