20 Days Of | Jealousy

"Alex, I told you so many times that you don't need to be jeaous of Aaron! He's just my best friend. I don't know what the hell is wrong with you."

"He looks at you in the same way I look at you. That's enough to make me jealous."

"But the thing is... I only look at you in that way... isn't that enough to trust me?"

- - -

Jealousy

Day 9

Jealousy is an emotion, and the word typically refers to the thoughts and feelings of insecurity, fear, concern, and anxiety over an anticipated loss of status or something of great personal value, particularly in reference to a human connection.

You're not mine and I hate to see you with anyone else. I get mad, jealous when I see any guy around you.

Fucking insane isn't it?

I got this weird kind of rage taking over me when I saw you talking with your 'best friend' Aaron freaking Ryder. I hate the way you smiled and talked to him. I'm no longer in place to do that with you.

He calls himself your best friend but I always doubted him. Ofcourse he has feelings for you.

You're very easy to love, can't blame him.

We are not dating anymore but god, I can't see you with anyone else in that way.

Atleast, not yet.

I refuse to believe that you're moving on. No, I can't.
How is this even possible?

Everything we had, you can't forget this easily. Can you?

But if you can't, then why the heck you were holding hands with him?

Maybe I'm just jealous of you that you can think of moving on so easily, but I can't.

I refuse to do so.

- - -

'Cause I know I can treat you better than he can,
And any girl like you deserves a gentleman 💔

Shawn Mendes is cute af in that video ❤