meeting the parents

sophia...p...o...v.... 

"No way am i going too see you"re parents!" 

"you have too."  he says like the world depends on it.

"No! they"ll hate me i just know it" i say looking at the ground, they will hate me i know it, they wil think that im not good enough for him,

"No they will not and you have too meet them they have too meet my mate." he says sighing, i groan 

"Sometimes i hate you,did you know that?" i say, he laughs. 

"okay as long as you still love me." he says  

"that made no sence!" i yell,  he sorta shruggs, i look back out the window. 

"if you do it i'll.....take you shopping? too get something for our date friday" he says. is he really trying to bribe me? well, i could use some new stuff...

"fine i mean it can't be too hard too inpress them, i know how too sit and stay and i don't chase cars"i say and i smile at my own joke. 

"Oh haha you think you're so funny" 

"i know i am" i say smirking. 

he pulls in too a gated drive way of course they would be rich, some how all Alpha are  or at least most the time. Aphas run in familys bloodlines,  so yeah rich family .rich Alpha. 

he parks in front of the house and he gets out and opens my door. i gulp. 

i havent been this creeped out.since.. well again the day i met my father.  it had been a bad time and i was so young and moveing in with them his kid and wife. yeah scary. 

we walk up the side walk and he walks right in. 

"mom dad we're here!"he yells. 

A lady comes in his mom i guess his mother has bleach blond hair bright blue eyes then his dad.? walks in. 

Kyle looks just like his father i mean other than his dad is older looking. 

"hi my name is Ammaline but you could call me Amy"she says 

i nodd. 

"okay i'm uh...sophia."

 "And you can call me Charles" his dad says . 

i nodd. 

"so are you hungry?"his mom asked 

"duh only always!"he says. 

she laughs. 

"okay i'll get you something then"  ,both his parents go off to the kitchen. 

"hey..wanna see my old room?'he asked. 

"um...i guess" 

he starts walking up the stairs i go with him there are six doors up here ,he goes too the end of the hall and opens one, we go in. its clean..so  someone must have cleaned up. 

its really big and everything is green and black a full sized bed, big tv. 

"nice"i say. 

"yeah i should take you too my new place" 

that i dont know about him and me...alone at his house.. im not that dumb he sits on the bed. 

"so do you mind if i ask you something?"he asked. 

"Go for it" 

"you moved in with you're and Matt's dad when you were 6 right?" 

"yup so?"