Of all the people, it had too be her!?

*Edited,   Kyle pov.

7:01. am

I was still in the middle of a really nice dream when the alarm clock goes off, groaning i reach over and slap it off and then just staring up at the ceiling and trying to wake up completely before jumping out of bed.

I knew if i stayed in bed to long then i would be late and well i didn't really want to be late but it's not like i'll really get in that much trouble. I'll tell them I had something to take care of before I came in. .

I sit up and smile to my self, looking around the room and then sigh and shake my head. This is gonna be a good year I can feel it. I jump up out of bed and make my way to the bath-room that's in my room.

I live alone so i got the good bed-room, well not really alone because there is always someone crashing on the couch or spare room, usally my brother or friends. I moved out of my parents house about two months ago.

Im 18 and excpected to take care of a whole pack then why couldnt I leave my parents house? They aren't mean or anything really, it's just a lot of drama that goes on in my house and well i wanted my own space. They can't tell me what to do anymore either, which is kinda cool, I mean they could but I don't really have to listen. .

Plus soon I'll find my little mate and then we'll want our own space. I couldn't wait to find her, all summer and I hadn't and I wanted her its driving me crazy not knowing where she is. Now i know it takes some wolfs years to find their mates and some well never do, but I'm not a very patient person.

And well yeah its only been a few months but I hadn't changed until then, which was weird since most wolfs changed at 16 and even though some alpha's did take longer it was usally by the time they were 17, but whatever I guess im just weird. .

I was sure I would find her at school, they're were still girls at school i haven't seen yet and she had to be one of them! I think about all the girls in the school, most of them were pretty cute, and well they all wanted me, well of course they did I mean who wouldn't?  I was hot, and a alpha.

I had sand brown hair that just covered the top of my ears now that I needed a hair cut, but i was thinking about letting it grow out some more. And i had a body to kill for, toned and tan from the summer and and six pack abbs, what more could I ask for? All the guys wanted me, well all excpept one. .

Sophia Blaine.

But I mean what did I care if the little freak didn't like me? I mean I made her not like me so it wasn't that big a deal. She shouldn't even know about werewolfs! She only knew because of her brother and well no one liked her anyway, and well I don't think she liked anyone else either, so who cares what that little freak does or thinks?

'You do. .' says a voice in my head, otherwise known as my wolfs voice, yes he talks to me, most wolfs can talk to their wolfs in their head like this. .And my voice was very annoying. .

'No I don't! ' I yell back in my mind at him and I can just  imagine him rolling his eyes at me and that made me think that some times I really wish I could punch him in the mouth like he deserves. .

'Whatever. . you know you do.' he says with a smirk and I roll my eyes. For some unknown reason to me my wolf seemed to have a small weak spot for her, the freak . .

'Because your a jerk doesn't mean I'm one two.' he says

'Hey! I thought you were supposed to be on my side!'

'Not always. . sometimes we don't agree. '

'Yeah and well that seems to happen a lot. .' I say going back into my room to get dressed I go to the closet and pull out a random t-shirt and pair of blue jeans and slip them on going back into the bath-room to fix my hair.