Act 8 Part 10

Hosheo and KarKat walked out of the bedroom together warily. Both trolls had put on their sweaters and a pair of boxers. As They walked to the kitchen, they found a note that read, 'Don't get any food, we've gone to Taco Bell to get tacos. -Tareli and Gracer' "So...Um...We'll be returning to the game soon...But Kanaya says they're gonna come and get us after..." Hosheo said. "Okay... It'll be about a month or two before we see each other again..."Karkat said, "But that's too long, kitty." Hosheo said, petting KarKat's head. KarKat started blushing at the nickname 'Kitty'. Graysil walked out of her room. "I heard the word kitty!" She said, running towards the kitchen. When she saw Karkat, she said, "Oh, SO the Brother stealer is Kitty. Well kitty, back off! That's my brother and once we get to the game you'll be gone!" Graysil shouted getting into Karkat's face. Hosheo stared in disbelief. "Whoa, What the heck, Graysil! That won't happen!" Hosheo defended. "Yea huh! Because once we get to the game I don't want to come back here!" Graysil growled. Hosheo's eyes widened. She won't do that, No of course not. But if she does, I won't be able to leave either. . . "You wouldn't do that!" Hosheo snarled. "I will, I don't care how many times we fight or yell or even die, I will not come back here. You haven't said a thing to me in 3 days now!" Graysil shouted tears welling in her eyes. "And it's because of him!" She pointed at Karkat before running out of the room with tears streaming down her face. Hosheo ran after her leaving Karkat in Awe. "Graysil!" Hosheo shouted running up the stairs just barely trailing behind her. He heard the door slam as he made it to the top of the stairs. "Leave me alone! Go hang out with your Boyfriend!" Graysil shouted from the door her breath in quick gasps. "Graysil Let me in!" Hosheo shouted, worry in his voice. "No!" She shouted back. "Graysil, i'm sorry. It's just that. I haven't felt like this for anyone and had them return the feelings! I didn't think I could get that, and I got excited when I did." Hosheo explained on the verge of tears. "I didn't think someone could love me, like me much less. But this world has shown me that I was wrong, I have so many people now." Hosheo said just above a whisper as he gasped for air, tears now streaming down his face. "You had me though." Graysil said. Hosheo's eyes widened. "I was there the entire time, I never left your side. I never hurt you. I thought if I tried hard enough that I could help with your depression that even if It was just a smile or if I made you laugh even if it only was a little bit that I could be enough to help." Graysil's voice was shaky. She opened the door looking at her it. "I thought I could help." her face was stained with tears, she was shaking, she was gasping for air, she was lonely. Hosheo took their sister into a hug. "I'm sorry." He repeated into his sister's shoulder. They sat there for a while as the tears slowly stopped and their breathing returned to normal. "We can come back, I don't like the game. But please don't stop talking to me, Gracer doesn't like me and Tareli is mad at me for chasing Gracer,me and Aureli haven't talked since i hurt her horn and everyone else is big." Graysil said still in his arms. KarKat ran up the stairs, and saw Graysil In his boyfriend's arms. Karkat bent down and whispered something to Graysil. Graysil let go of Hosheo and pulled KarKat into a hug. Karkat let go of Graysil, and kissed Hosheo before going back downstairs.

Hosheo and Graysil walked downstairs to find Tareli and Gracer with bags full of tacos and burritos. "Yo, my sexually active friends. We brought Burritos" Tareli smirked as she set the bags on the table. She pulled out the different kinds. "We also brought frosties!" Gracer shouted pulling out the Ice cream drinks. "Shh, you'll wake Kanaya!" Karkat whisper shouted. "Too late." She sounded from the stairs with her arm's crossed, "I've been awake for a while. Due to the noise coming from the other room." Gracer smirked before giving everyone a burrito. "Thanks." Graysil smiled, Gracer smiled back. "Oh dang something happened." Tareli said looking at Hosheo. "Karakat looks flushed, Hosheo's eyes are puffy, and Graysil just said 'Thanks'" Tareli said her stoic face on point. "Hosheo... Were you... Crying?" Gracer asked. Hosheo shook their head no. Aureli walked downstairs, heading towards the dining room. "Yea they was, Hosheo was crying. They were talking upstairs about their depression." Aureli whispered the last part while looking away. Tareli stared at Hosheo. All eyes were on him at this point. Hosheo felt insecure at this point and embarrassed his anxiety spiked and his breathing started to hitch. Are they gonna judge me!? He thought as he started to sweat. Tears were on the edge of his eyes hiding his face. "Hmmph." Hosheo managed to mumble. "It's okay." Tareli hugged Hosheo. The tears fell, down his cheeks. They whimpered a little before shoving his face into Tareli's shoulder. "It's gonna be okay-" She was cut off. "Cause we're all here for you." Hosheo felt everyone around him. Hosheo looked up to see everyone. Hugging them, their warmth all around them, with smiles and kind eyes. Hosheo finally felt safe.