C35: Cumming Back

BAEKHYUN'S P.O.V

"Director Park!" I shouted after I saw Chanyeol lying on the floor. He didn't deserve this. No one deserves this kind of treatment from their father.

"Director Park!" I called once more. He was looking at Chanyeol differently. I couldn't see his eyes clearly but his body was stiffened, hand gripped into a fist and breath hitching.

He slowly diverted his gaze towards me. He looked me from head to toe but remained a straight face.

He started walking towards me and I knew I would get the same treatment. I would get hurt even if he just met me now. I closed my eyes then stood up straight. I heard his footsteps getting closer second by second.

"Open your eyes" I heard him say. I quickly opened my eyes and saw him behind me, back facing me.

"Pick him up" My lips parted.

"Why are you saying that to me like he's an object?" My hand turned into a fist.

"Pick him up or leave"

"Why are you treating him like this? He's your son! Nobody deserves to be treated like this no matter what the situation is."

"You don't know anything, Mr. Byun. I regret choosing you to come with him and to represent the university. You're such a disgrace." with that he left. I bit my lip to stop tears coming down from my eyes. No one has ever spoken to me like that before and I can't believe those words would come out from the father of my very own love.

I rushed towards Chanyeol and held his face.

"Chanyeol" I called out. I caressed his face and stopped myself from crying. He looks so subtle and hurt. "Chanyeol" I called once again then he slowly opened his eyes. He showed a small smile then tried to stand up but ended up falling back to the floor. "Don't... not just yet." I said with a shivering voice.

"B-baek, I can't stay here" he said then grabbed my hand. I squeezed his hand then stared at him for a moment. "Fine. Let's go to your room"

"Thank you" the maids left the room leaving the materials I asked for.

I looked at Chanyeol who was now sleeping. I took the wet towel, sat down beside him then wiped it across his skin.

I'm sorry, Chanyeol. This happened to you because of me. I'm really sorry.

"Baekhyun if you're thinking that it's your fault then sush it because it's not. It's like you're saying that loving you was a wrong choice" Chanyeol opened his eyes then smiled at me. "It was never wrong to love you. Loving you was the best decision I have ever made" I grabbed his face then leaned down to kiss him on the forehead.

"Lips please" he muttered. I then gave him a peck in the lips but he suddenly grabbed my neck and pulled me closer. He smiled between the kiss and I slowly went on top of him. He slowly started taking off my shirt. "Hmp" I broke the kiss.

"Yeol you're hurt. We can't do this" he shook his head then grabbed my waist. " A punch won't hurt my whole body. I can still manage to make love with you" I looked at him with a questioning look.