28: A Game

CHANYEOL'S P.O.V

     I kissed Baekhyun a little deeper then pulled away. We were both catching our breaths and I pulled him into my arms and hugged him. We're not saying anything to feel each other's presence, even by our heavy breaths we can already understand each other.

"Baekhyun" I say his name.

"Chanyeol"

"Baekhyun"

"Chanyeol"

"Baekhyun" I smiled at him.

"Chanyeol, what are you doing?" he asks.

"I'm just practicing you." I held him by the waist. "You'll be saying my name a lot of times soon"

"Ya! What are you saying?!" he pushed me lightly then started walking.

I laughed then grabbed him by the waist when I reached him.

"Wait for me, babe" I saw his cheek flush red then faced him. "You're not thinking of scenarios, are you?" He shook his head then intertwined his hands.

"Baekhyun, if you can't wait for it any longer then we could go back to the hotel."

He lifted his gaze and punched me on the chest. I smiled and ruffled his hair.

"I'm just kidding around Baek" I stopped walking. "Unless you really want it then we can-"

I was shut when his lips captured mine for a few seconds. It was new, yes. I didn't expect that.

"B-baek" I stand frozen on my spot.

Is this what he feels like when I do things like this to him? If its a yes then damn, I would love to do it more.

"Just shut up and walk" he started walking again and I followed him behind.

I kept on staring at his back as he walks in front of me. He looks goddamn good in every way. His face, his body, his figure, his everything. He was perfect. The way he melts my heart every time he smiles, the way he makes my heart flutter when he touches me.

Fuck is the only way I can explain him. I can't describe how perfect he was in my eyes, it'll take forever if I did that.

"Park Chanyeol, what are you doing?" I was brought back to my senses when he stood in front of me with one eyebrow raised high.

"What do you think I'm doing? I'm looking at how perfect you are, Byun Baekhyun"

"Oh please, you're not going to get through me with those" he combed his hair with his hands.

"But I was really doing that. Believe me" I raised my hand like I was making an oath.

"Whatever. Just stay beside me not behind me. I want you by my side. I feel protected rather than being followed" he pulled my arm and we walked together until we reached my car.

"Baek" I called him and he looked at me. He was leaning against the wall of the elevator. We were currently going up to our rooms but I was planning on something before we part ways.

"Can you stay at my room for a bit?" I asked but then he suddenly looked away.

"What for?" Do you even need to ask that?