C26: Weird Question

BAEKHYUN'S P.O.V

     Something is bothering him and I'm very sure. I'm observing his actions and he seemed awkward.

"Chanyeol-ah, I'll just go get something, okay? Wait for me here."

He nodded and leaned his body on the wall. I went back inside to look for the girl I talked to earlier. I don't know if I still want my hoodie back, the coffee stain must be so dry right now. I'll just thank her for keeping it for a while.

I saw her sitting alone while using her phone.

"Hey" I called her but she looked at me with large eyes. She looks so familiar and sounds familiar too. 

"Why do you seem so shocked to see me? I won't bite." I laughed "I'm just here to take my hoodie back, if you don't mind"

She smiled then grabbed her bag and took out my hoodie.

"H-here" she stuttered.

"Don't be afraid of me. By the way, have I met you before? You look very familiar"

She shook her head too fast, making me more curious. She looked down but I bended my knees to have a lower view of her face.

"You really look familiar." too familiar. I scratched my chin. "What's your name?"

"I h-have to go" she hurriedly grabbed her bag and ran away from me. As soon as I stood up, Chanyeol appeared behind me.

"Who's that?" he asked.

"She's the one I asked to hold my hoodie for a while. She looks familiar though. Too bad you weren't able to see her face, you might have helped me" I said but then Chanyeol's body stiffened.

"Is there something wrong?" I held him by the shoulder but he took it and held it tight. "Don't worry about me. Do you want to eat?"

"Sure. I'm starving" I smiled at him but he didn't smile back.

"There was this weird question in the test earlier. I almost laughed so hard but its a good thing I was able to hold it back." I said.

"Is this about the sign thing?" he asked and I nodded.

"If I were a sign, what do you think I would be?" I asked him, curiousness plastered on my face.

"Authorized Personnel Only" he answered without hesitation.

"Huh? Why?" I asked once more.

"Because I'm the only one who can enter you"

I looked down at my thighs and bit my lower lip. Fuck. I wasn't expecting that.

A scenario suddenly flashed on my head and it wasn't what I normally think of. I closed my eyes and grabbed the cloth of jeans.

Great. Now there's screaming and slapping.

I jumped on my seat when a hand landed on my thighs.

"Baek. Are you okay?" I look up and found Chanyeol staring at me with a smirk.

"What? Oh yes I am. Why won't I be?" I fake-laughed then took a bite of my pasta.

"Well. I don't know." he paused. "Maybe because I said I would enter you"

The next thing I knew, he was patting my back and I was having a hard time breathing.

I heard him laugh behind me then placed both of his hands on each sides of my shoulder. I felt a hot breath just behind my ear.

"Don't worry Baek. It won't be long"

Long? What's long? What's going to be long? What?

I looked at him with confused eyes but he just acted normal then finished his meal.

When we finished eating, we drove off to the nearest tourist spot. Which was of course, the famous Eiffel Tower. I grabbed his hand and dragged him to an area, not far away from the beautiful structure.

"Let's take a picture here" I said and he took out his phone. I smiled at him then he stretched his arms to take a picture. "Wait" I sling my backpack in front of me then rummaged through my messy things. As soon as I found it, I took my instax out. "I bought this recently and I haven't use it yet. I want to take the first picture with you"

He let out a small laugh then took the instax from me. "Are we going to do a selca or just ask someone to do it for us?"

"Why not both?" I answered.

"Okay" he stretched his arm once more then used the other to pull me closer to him. Our bodies were facing each other and my face was so close to his neck. I could smell the scent of his perfume, which he said was specially designed for him. I have one myself too but its not as addicting as his.

"Smile, baby" he suddenly said with his husky voice. He didn't even need to say that to make me smile, having him here with me is already enough to put that curve on my lips.

I placed myself nearer to his body and his grip tightened. I look up to him then at the camera. I smiled at it but at the same time felt a soft thing on my forehead. The flash appeared but he didn't let me go. We waited for the picture to appear on my film and it was one of most beautiful things ever.

The view behind us was beautiful, the Eiffel Tower can be seen clearly and the lighting was good. But the most beautiful thing here is his lips planted on my forehead and his hands wrapping on me like he'll never let me go. I stare at the picture for a while when he suddenly pulled me and ran, making me follow him. We stopped under the Eiffel Tower with heavy breaths. He pulled me closer to his body, but this time facing him.

He placed his index and thumb on my chin and lifted it up. I look at him with questioning eyes but he just looked at me with an unexplainable expression.

The next thing he did was play with my ear and with his other hand, he interlocked it with mine. He slowly leaned forward and kiss me on the forehead, then to the nose, and lastly my lips.

We kissed for minutes and we didn't care about the people around us. He was kissing me under the famous Eiffel Tower and for sure everyone is looking at it... and us. You don't normally see two guys kissing each other but we don't care at all because from this moment on...

I knew I was his and he was mine.