C13: Sharing Clothes

"Shit! Have go gone mad?!" he covered his eyes with his hands and turned his back against me. 

But I wasn't going to do that of course. I'll be loyal with my words that I'm not going to show anyone this part of me until I feel like she's ...he's the one.

I smirked when an idea came up to me."Why Baekhyun? You haven't seen anyone's D before besides yours? Awww poor you. You have no life" I teased him and took a step closer for our bodies to be touched.

I felt him shake a little and maybe its because I wasn't wearing anything except for this towel that was covering my lower part. I poked his bum with my fingers like it was my private part.

"Did you feel that, Baek? That's my junior wanting you" and there he opened his door and hurriedly entered. I've been waiting for a couple of minutes outside of his room, until he comes out ready. He was already dressed with a large shirt on and his hair was already fixed. While I'm still here with the towel. But honestly I have briefs on.

"How rude of you. You're really not going to give me some clothes, are you?"

He shook his head and placed his arms over his chest. I pushed him inside until we reached the tall cabinet, making him lean against it. "I have to get what you're wearing then" I started kissing him ferociously and placed both of my hands on the cabinet. He responded with my kisses and when we were both out of breath, I stopped. I took this opportunity to take off his shirt. We were both shirtless but still we were focused on kissing each other. He let out a guttural moan which turned me on. I started unbuttoning his pants and pulled them down half way., then used my foot to push it down. To my shock, he pulled my hair down and played with it. I hoist him up to my waist and carried him. I was so turned on but I still had this humor on me. I carried him out of the room and dropped him there. I saw an unexplainable expression plastered on his face.

"Thanks for the clothes, babe" then I closed the door, leaving him there with his underwear.

Baekhyun's P.O.V

     I'm staring at my door while feeling the heat on my body. 

Did he seriously just left me here? 

I was thinking deeply when the door opened, Chanyeol comes out with the clothes I'm wearing earlier and my large shirt perfectly fits him. "Aww poor baekhyun. Are you still in shock? Here's some clothes from your cabinet, I picked them myself" he gives me clothes and walked away normally like he did nothing absolutely wrong.

I changed into the clothes he gave me because I was too lazy to look for another. I went down and saw him talking to one of our maids while leaning against the door frame and our maid is googling over him.

"Maria, can you get me water please?" she looked at me then to Chanyeol. 

Let's see who'll you'll choose.

"Uhm, Sir wait a minute. I'm just going to give Sir Baekhyun water. Excuse me" she bowed at him and left.

I saw Chanyeol stood up straight. "You don't have to do that, Baekhyun. You can simply tell me you want to talk to me. I'll come to you whenever and wherever babe." he winked and I rolled my eyes. Maria came to me with a glass of water. I drank it all and gave it to her. I started walking and got my car keys.