C13: Almost is never enough

"Oh fuck! It hurts!"

"It doesn't! You're just over reacting. Now let's do this one more time."

"No! If you were in my place you would say the same thing!"

"Shut up and kneel!"

"Oh god!"

"Open your fucking mouth!"

"No!"

"Then how would I suppose to- shit!"

"What are you doing?! You're spilling it all over me!"

"Oww stop talking"

He spilled it all over me. I can feel the liquid on my head and body. I can't believe myself that I actually agreed on doing this.

"Are you done?" I asked and gulped the remaining liquid on my mouth.

"Yes" he smiled.

"Okay. It's my turn now. I'm getting impatient."

"No thank you. I wouldn't want to taste your awful juice" he said and leaned against the kitchen counter.

I threw the pitcher on him. How dare he say those things to my homemade lemonade. I was kneeling because I basically lost our competition and had to finish what he made. It hurts because I accidentally bruised my lips and the fresh lemonade wasn't doing any better with it.

"Hey! That hurts!" he held his head and gently massaged it.

"Well you deserve it" I said to him but then my phone rang. I grabbed it from the living room and checked who the caller is.

Oh Sehun

I quickly slide my finger on the screen and placed the phone to my ear.

"Hi Sehun"

I saw Chanyeol look at me with creased eyes.

"Hi Baek. Are you doing something?"

"No. Not a thing"

"Good. Lets go somewhere"

"Really? Where are we going?"

"I'll tell you when I get there. I'll come over."

"You know my house?"

"Who doesn't?"

Oh yes. My house is one of the things people admire whenever they go to this town. I don't know why. Maybe because of its unique structure and my family owns it?

"Okay. I'll be ready in 10 minutes"

I ended the call but then Chanyeol grabbed my phone away from me. He called Sehun. I tried to take my phone from him but he was too tall.

"Hey dickhead"

"Its Chanyeol"

"Baekhyun can't come with you. He's with me"

"You're really not going to give up. Are you?"

"Okay then. See you"

He looked at me but kept the phone.

"He said he'll be here in 10 minutes. I guess we can have 10 minutes to do our business"