Forgive me?

***************1 week later****************

It's been one week since I last spoke to Cameron. I haven't left the house much or been on social media. I've text Matthew, Ava, Taylor and Nick occasionally. I've had texts from Nash telling me how much of a wreck Cameron is, but if he missed me that much he would of came and talked to me.

"Marissa guess who's back" I hear Matthew sing as he lets himself inside.

"Hey" I smile as he walks up to me giving me a hug.

"Marissa you look awful" Matthew says concerned.

"Yea well heart break isn't pretty" I reply.

"You guys seriously haven't spoke the whole week" he asks.

"Nope" I reply piping the p.

"I thought he would of tried" he says shocked.

"Yea well" I reply. "Nash messages me loads saying Cameron was a mess but" I trail off.

"Well I guess we will find out today" he smiles.

"I don't wanna go" I whine.

"Do it for me, for the rest of the guys, please" he begs.

"Fine but just to see the guys" I smile dreading seeing Cameron in person.

I quickly shower and do light make up, putting my hair in loose curls. I settle on white shorts, a pink crop top and cardigan.

 "There's the Marissa I know" Matthew coos as I walk out of the bathroom

"Let's just go and get this over with" I smile walking out the door and jointing Matthew at his car.

*
*
*
*

"Marissa" I hear Ava shout running towards me.

"Ava I've missed you so much" I hug her.

"I missed you too" she smiles.

"I can't believe Shawn took you on a surprise holiday, how cute" i coo.

"I know right" Ava squeals. "So you and Cameron" she asks and I just shake my head looking down.
"Oh, sorry, I didn't think he'd be like that" she says.

"I know, but I guess we were wrong" I reply getting interrupted by all the guys pulling up in their cars.

"Marissa! Ava!" Taylor shouts running up to us and hugging us.

"Hey Taylor" we reply in sync before getting tackled by all the guys.
I walk over to Matthew knowing I'm bound to bump into Cameron any minuet now.

"You okay" he asked.

"Yea" I reply looking up and seeing Cameron stepping out of a car followed by Nash.
Nash was right Cameron is a mess.
His hair messy, he had bags under his eyes, he looks miserably.
I catch his eye and smile slightly before looking down as all my emotions come back to me.
Everyone starts to walk inside, I hear Nash and Cameron talking behind me.