Star struck

Recap
"Sorry" I reply look up as I step to the side. Coming face to face with the Matthew Espinosa....
End of recap
"You okay doll" I hear him say bringing me out of my trance.
"Yea fine" I reply realising I've been staring at him for about 5 minutes straight fangirling in the inside.
"Okay your rather a fan or you've seen something traumatic" he says with a smile.
"Im a fan" I reply giggling.
"Phew that I can help with" he says laughing.
"Oh yea how's that" I ask
"a picture and follow maybe" he says with a sarcastic smile.
"Sounds good to me" I laugh as he pulls out his phone and mine we take a couple of selfies before he follows me on all social medias.
"So where are you sitting doll" he asks
"I'm in b13" I reply
"Really I'm in b25" wow how was he only a couple of rows behind and I never noticed
"wow I really am oblivious not to notice you" I giggle making him laugh. For the next 5 minutes we stood there talking and laughing, I can't believe I haven't freaked out yet.
"Well we should probably go sit down now but here's my number keep in touch" he says typing him number in my phone.
"Yea sure" I reply before freaking out and running back to Ava.
"Wow calm down" she says as I run at her and tell her everything that just happened.
"OMG" she screeches "I can't believe it we so have to meet up with him in California"
"Yea no shit" I reply sarcastically
"But we need to be chill or they won't like us" I laugh.
*
*
*
*
Hello this is your captain here we're preparing for decent please put on you seat belts and prepare for landing.

As we land I see the beautiful view of California the excitement taking over.
As everyone gets off the plane I grab my hand luggage and head to the baggage claim with Ava.
"I still can't believe what happened" 
"Well believe it cause it happened" I reply before skipping to get my suitcase.
"Shut up, let's go get the taxi" she shouts after me.
"Way ahead of you" I shout back skipping
"Urgh I hate you sometimes" she whispers
"hey I heard that and you know you love me" I shout linking our arms as we walk towards the exit. Out of the corner of my eye I see Matthew Espinosa and the Cameron Dallas watching giggling. I just smile and wave at Matthew as he does the same back and Cameron just looks confused as to what's going on.
"Omg it's them" Ava screams
"I know act chill keep waking" I say quickly
"Yes mam" she shout marching towards the taxi, gotta love her.
*
*
*
*
"Urgh I hate unpacking" Ava whines "really cause I love it" I reply sarcastically rolling my eyes.
"Haha your so funny Marissa"
"why thank you I do try" I reply smiling as she rolls her eyes unpacking the last suitcase.
"And we're done" I cheer doing a small celebration dance, instantly causing both Ava and I to fall to the ground laughing.
"Well let's both shower go to bed ready to explore tomorrow" Ava suggests.
"That sounds like a good idea to me I'm so jet lagged" I say walking towards my room
"Goodnight"
*
*
*
*
I wake up to the sun shining through my windows, ah I could get used to this I think as I check my phone seeing the the text I've been dreading the most.
Mom😔
Where are you, you little bitch. You might of run away thinking you can hide but I'll find you.
A tear rolls down my cheek as I realise things aren't gonna be as easy as they seem.
"Hey what's wrong" I hear Ava ask as she hugs me, I just show her the message.
"Don't listen to her Marissa, she's not worth your tears. Besides she has no idea where she is and trust me my mom won't tell her she know why we've moved out her." Ava soothes
"Your right, let's forget about her, let's go out and have a great day" I smile
"That's the spirit, now get changed" she demands.
"You got it" I shout.
I walk in to my bathroom turning on the shower, I press shuffle on my phone trophies by young money ft drake being the first song to play. I take off my clothes and look in the mirror to see my bruised, scarred body remembering how I got each one, the pain I felt, my eyes well up but I just blink away the tears and think positive soon enough the bruises will go and I can wear crop tops, and be happy with my body. I step in the shower wash singing along to every song that played before getting out and drying. I leave my hair to dry naturally as I do my make up and get dressed, I put on my light blue jeans and a t-shirt, heading towards Ava in the kitchen. "Girl it's hot out wear shorts at least" she replies sassily.
"You know I'm to conscious, but as soon as the bruises go I will I promise"
"Fine but I'm holding you to that. You know you don't have to be conscious your gorgeous."
"Aw Ava you cutie"
"It's true" she giggles
I feel my phone vibrate, as I got to check it happiness takes over my body.
From The Matthew Espinosa
Hey it's Matt, wondered if you wanted to hang out today?
I show Ava the text "girl you gotta go" she shouts
"but I don't want to leave you it's our first day, come with me" I insist.
"But he wants to see you not me"
"Well I guess we won't know till I ask" I smile
"Urgh fine"