First date

"Ava" I scream running into the living room grabbing her arm and dragging her with me to a separate room.

"What was that about" she asked

"I'm going on a date with Cameron" I squeal

"OMG" she screams "we gotta go home and pick out an outfit for you"

"Your right lets go" I say grabbing her hand dragging her to the front door.

"Cameron pick me up from my house" I call.

"Will do" he replies as all the guys ask what's happening.
*
*
*
*
"Okay try this on" Ava says throwing and outfit at me.
"Nope, change the top" she says handing me a maroon crop top.
"Keep that top but put these on" she hands me a white skater skirt.
"Omg perfect" she squeals and I take a look in the mirror I was wearing a maroon crop top with a white skater skirt and heels.

"Now for hair, sit" she demands pointing to a chair as she plugs in the curlers. She curled my hair leaving it in right waves, moving on to my make up. She applies a think eyeliner, mascara and a nude matte lipstick.

"Your gorgeous, you should be a model" Ava smirks.
"Aw thanks" I smile as i hear a knock on the door,
"Ahhh it's him" I scream as butterflies fill my belly.
"Ima stay here for the night catch up on my to shows" Ava informs me
"You should invite Shawn" I wink causing her to blush.
"Just go" she smiles.

"Hey" I smile opening the front door.
"Wow your, your gorgeous" Cameron says looking me up and down causing me to blush.
"Thank you, you looking quite hot yourself" I reply as he smiles.
He was wearing black skinny jeans with a shirt and black sneakers, damn he's hot.

"Shall we" he holds out his arm as I like mine with his.
As we get to the car he opens the door for me as I take a seat in the car, he's such a gentleman.
"so where are we going" I ask.
"that is a surprise" he replies placing a hand on my thigh giving me instant butterflies.
*
*
*
*
"We're here" Cameron announces
As I look around to see a cute little diner next to a pier.
"Wow this place is amazing" I say in awe.
And then I realised "wait that night at the beach I told you how I've always wanted to go to a diner"

"I know I wanted our first date to be something special that you will always remember" he smiles.

"Your so amazing, I can't believe you actually remember, your so thoughtful" I exclaim hugging him.

Tonight is going to be a night to remember.

*
*
*
*

Cameron's POV
So far this date is going amazingly, even better than I imagined, her reaction when she stepped out of the car was well not even words can describe how amazing it was and how it made me feel.....wow.

"That food was unbelievable" Marissa gleams as we walk down the pier.

"You and your food" I laugh
As she sticks her tongue out at me.

We take a seat at the end of the pier our feet dangling in the water,
"Tonight truly was incredible" Marissa smiles at me, "thank you"

"You don't need to thank me" I laugh "you just being here is thanks enough" I smile.

"This is the first proper date I've ever been on" she tell me.

"Really" I say shocked, "how come, your so beautiful"
Her cheeks turn a rosy red colour as those words leave my mouth.

"Well with my mom and all I never got asked out on dates, and those who did ask me out only invited me to their houses to get stuff out of me" she says a sad look on her face.

"Well they were jerks and fools not to see how amazing you are, you don't have to worry about that anymore cause your with me and I'll never let anyone hurt you ever again, I promise"
As I say this her face lights up and she looks at me with a gleaming smile.

"You make me so happy" she says making my heart melt.

As I lean in for a kiss she puts her finger to my lips. "Hold your horses, this is the first date it might of been perfect but Ima make you wait." She smirks.

"The things you do to me" I laugh.

"Well we should probably get going" she says standing up and kissing my cheek,
"thank you for tonight it was literally the definition of perfect"
*
*
*
*
"Omg that's why you my best friend, I can't believe you didn't let him kiss you" Matt laughs.

"You don't know how hard that was, I was fighting every urge in my body" I reply laughing.

"Well I gotta go" he says as we say our goodbyes and I hang up the phone.

And go to bed thinking about how amazing my date with Cameron was.

Authors note:
Only a short update but comment what you think.
Share and vote!!