Third time lucky

"You feeling better" Cameron asks playing with my hair as I wake up.

"Yea, I was an emotional mess last night" I smile.

"Pancakes"

"Do you even have to ask" I laugh as he climbs off the bed shaking his head smiling.

"I'll be down in a minuet I'm gonna shower first" I shout to Cameron as I walk over to the shower turning it on and pressing shuffle on my playlist the first song to play being rumours by Gnash. I step into the shower singing every word of every lyric of the song.
After showering I step out of the shower drying my body and hair before settling on my outfit, blue ripped jeans black top and checkered shirt.

"Your an amazing singer" Cameron says as I walk back into my room.

"You heard that" I say looking at the ground in embarrassment.

"Why so shy your really good" he says bringing a huge smile to my face.

"Thank you" I smile

"It's the truth, now let's eat some pancakes" he says walking downstairs.
*
*
*
*

Cameron's POV:

"Right guys Magcon tour starts again in 2 weeks" our manager informs us.

As much as I love seeing all my fans I'm really gonna miss Marissa they don't allow us to bring anyone on tour with us unless they are part of magcon.

"However we've got two new people coming they have agreed to join be we won't confirm this unless you guys are happy with it" he tells us, I wonder who they are.

"We have a girl named Marissa and she said she wouldn't come unless she can bring her friend Ava which we allowed beings though Ava is Musical.ly famous" he announced

"Yesss this is amazing" I cheer jumping around with all the guys.

"Well I'm guessing you guys know them and by the looks of it agree to them joining" he asks waiting for confirmation.

"Yes we all agree" Matthew confirms

"Great I'll let them know and all of you come to this airport on the 25th all the details are in this folder" he says handing it to me.

I'm so glad Marissa is joining magcon this is gonna be amazing.
*
*
*
*
"Omg were joining magcon" me and Ava scream jumping around the living room.

"See Marissa I told you you'd do good on vine" Taylor says smugly.

"Shut up" I laugh.
Today is a great day I'm joining Magcon and its my 2nd date with Cameron, can this day possibly be better.
I grab Ava and we head to my house to find an outfit for my date.
"So how are you and Shawn" I ask

"Well.... I think he's gonna make it official" she squeals

"Omg really" scream

"I overheard him talking about it with Aaron" she smiles widely