Chapter 11

We finally made it home and Jack and I managed to make a small conversation near the end of the trip.

"Well that was fun. Maybe you can join me again sometime" Jack said. "Sure that would be great" I answered.

"Maybe next time we can kill two birds with one stone, you kill your victim and I take his kidneys" Jack suggested.  "Sounds like a plan. Well I'll see you tomorrow" I said while going up the stairs. "See ya!" Jack hollered from downstairs. I was waving at Jack when I suddenly bumped into someone. I looked up and saw Toby smirking at me. Oh boy, here we go.

"So how was your date?" He asked, emphasizing the word date. "It wasn't a date" I said while rolling my eyes. "Well it was just you two and he asked you to go with him, so how can you say it wasn't a date" Toby argued. "It was two friends hanging out" I answered emphasizing the word friends.

"If you two just went as friends then why are your cheeks getting a little red hmm?" Toby said while pointing at my cheeks. "It's hot OK. Since when do you act all girly?" I asked trying to change the subject. "Hey I'm not girly" Toby growled out. I laughed at his fail attempt to not look girly and he pouted. "Whatever, Hey Jessica" He said.

"What?" I asked while walking to my door.

"Jack and Jessica sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G first comes lo-" I cut him off with my hand. I felt my face get red and I hoped no one heard that. "Shut it Toby" I said while entering my room. He winked at me as Jack appeared at the top of the stairs. He seemed to not know what happened and I was glad. I shut my door and slid down. "Ugh I hope he didn't hear Toby's stupidity" I murmured to myself. I sigh and stood up getting ready to sleep.

I crawled into the bed sheets and fell asleep. That night a i dreamt of a boy in a blue mask.

AN: Hey readers! Sorry I took so long to post this chapter but i hope you like it. Don't forget to comment and vote if you like this chapter. Byee