Prologue

An: this is the ring her dad gives her.

I focused on the squirrel as I pulled the arrow back. I exhaled before releasing the arrow and hitting my target. My dad patted me on the back and went to retrieve the squirrel.

"Good job Jessica. You're getting better" he said while smiling at me proudly. "Thanks dad. And also thank you for taking me hunting for my birthday" I said as I pulled the arrow out of the squirrel.

"Since its your birthday I got you a special gift" he said. He pulled out a small box. He handed it to me and I smiled at him."Thanks dad but you know I'm not really a fan of jewelry" I said not trying to hurt him. He smirked before answering"Well trust me you'll like this one. Its different from the rest". I opened and pulled it out.
" Aw it has my inicials engraved into it. But what makes it so special?" I asked as I examined it. "Look in the inside" my dad said. I looked inside and small round saw inside.

"Woah that's amazing!" I said as I slipped it on. I could barely feel the small saw. "Thanks dad" I said as hugged him. He chuckled and hugged back. I felt him tense up before pulling back. "Jessica when I say run you run and don't look back ok?" He said while looking back frantically. "What are you talking about? Why?" I asked while trying to look back.

Suddenly his eyes went wide and he whispered" Run". "Dad-" I was cut off by him exclaiming run again. He pushed me and I started running. "Run Jessi and don't look back!" He said. I continued to run but I soon heard a thump. I felt a presence behind me and I made the mistake of turning around.

The last thing I saw before knocking was a figure of a shadow. I woke up and I felt my arms tied to the back of a chair. I was confused about where I was until I remembered that I was kidnapped. I look over desperately trying to find my father. My search ended but I regretted it soon. My dad, the only person I had left who I cared about besides my bestfriend Toby was dead. A bullet wound was on the side of his head oozing out blood like a waterfall.

Sadness and pain washed over me as silent tears began to fall. I was never one to cry a lot but I couldn't hold it this time. I cried until I couldn't cry anymore. All that was left was sadness and emptyness.

But those emotions changed as the figure who ruined my life entered the room.

An: This is my first creepypasta story so its not that great. Please comment and vote byee