Chapter 5

I fidgeted slightly as slenderman began speaking."I can allow you to live here but there are rules." He said. I nodded as a way of telling him to continue."If you truly are a killer like us, then you have no reason to tell anyone about us. If you do,your punishment will be death." He continued. "I don't have any other friends besides Toby, so who would I tell?" I thought to myself. "I will allow you to live here, but you must promise to not give away our secret and to get along with everyone else who lives here" he said. "I promise" I said boldly. Slenderman nodded and shook my hand.

"Well, welcome to Slenderman mansion" he said giving me a formal welcome. I smiled and he let us out of his office."Do you have any belongings that you need to bring?" Slenderman. "Yes I do" I answered him."Very well, I will send two people with you to retrieve them" he said.

"Eyeless Jack and Toby here will come with you" he said. He then proceeded to call this Jack guy."Who's Eyeless Jack?" I asked Toby. "Could it be the Jack I met earlier?" I thought to myself. He was about to respond, but then I saw the guy from earlier come in view. This time he didn't have a kidney in his hand."Yes?" He said. He looked over at me and said"Hey I met you earlier". "Yeah, you said your name is Jack" I said remembering our small chat. "Well seems like you met him already. Anyways Jack you will go with Toby and.." Slenderman trailed off. "Jessica, but my killer name is The Silencer" I said. "Ah thank you, well Jack you will accompany Jessica and Toby to retrieve Jessica's belongings. She is our new member, so treat her with respect" he said. Jack nodded and turned to me."Welcome to the family" he said. I couldn't see through his mask but I could feel him smiling.

"Family?" I asked. Jack nodded and I felt for the second time today, something that I hadnt felt in a while: Happiness.

An: Hey readers hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please comment what you think and vote please byee.