Ory didn't reply. She turned away, glowering.

~~~

Ory's Confessional

"I'm tired of people treating me like crap! I came to this show to make friends, but I haven't made a single one! I hate this place!"

~~~

The plane landed, and the eleven remaining mobs stepped out.

They were in an area with dark grass, tall and fat spruce trees, coarse dirt, podzol, and random juts of mossy cobblestone. It was night time.

"Welcome to the mega taiga, mobs!" Herobrine announced.

"Today's challenge is a popular mini-game called Lucky Blocks! Random lucky blocks will spawn around the biome

"Today's challenge is a popular mini-game called Lucky Blocks! Random lucky blocks will spawn around the biome. When you break one, something random will come out. Sometimes they're good, sometimes they're bad. Your job is to kill all members on the other two teams. The team to lose all their members first sends someone home, and the winning team wins first class," Herobrine explained. "Any questions?"

"Why is it night time?" Moolissa asked.

"I dunno," Herobrine replied. "No monsters will spawn except for from Lucky Blocks, though." He snapped his fingers, and the contestants were split into their teams around the biome. Lucky blocks appeared in several places as well.

"Alright. Ready, set, go!" Herobrine announced.

***

"Okay, let's get some weapons!" Jack exclaimed. He ran over to a Lucky Block and broke it open.

A single stick popped out of it.

"Oh, come on!" Jack complained.

Cocoa broke a Lucky Block nearby and broke it.

A full set of chainmail armor (for animals) popped out.

"Woohoo!" Cocoa exclaimed, putting the armor on.

"No fair," Jack muttered.

Moolissa broke a Lucky Block, and water came out of it. The current pushed her over to Cocoa.

"M'lady," Cocoa said.

"My knight in shining armor," Moolissa replied with a smile.

Jack used the water to float in between them. "We have teams to kill. Let's go."

Stella broke a Lucky Block. A diamond sword popped out. She grasped it warily.

~~~

Stella's Confessional

"My dad was...killed with a diamond sword. Usually, I can't even look at these. But it's for the challenge, and I need to win this show. The money is for my family."