Chapter Six

Shikamaru Pov

"So, Naruto... How ya feeling..?" I asked.

"Shitty." He replied. He started going into a coughing fit.

"Sakura!" I shouted. She was in here in seconds.

"Focus on your breathing Naruto..." She said calmly. She worked on the breathing thingy ma jig. Im to lazy to remember. He soon calmed down and his breathing was normal again.

"Damn, i didnt think it was this bad." Konohamaru sobbed. Hes still crying? Hmph. I dont blame him. Naruto is like a brother to him. This is hitting him like a million rocks.

Sasuke Pov

I woke up to Sakura next to Naruto, messing around with the breathy thingy.

"Are you okay..?" I groggily whispered.

"Yeah... Im fine." His raspy voice replied.

Sakura Pov

"Depending on how he's doing, he should be ready to go in about an hour. The three of you need to keep watch on him at all times." I said to the three of them. They nodded.

"So... How long does he have to live..?" The Uchiha asked sadly.

"Three months." I held up three fingers. He nodded and sat his head back down on Narutos hand.

~Timeskip~

Sasuke Pov

"Alright Naruto. Time to go." I said. Naruto had a little back pack on with his breathy thingy in it. It had a tube connected in each nostril of his nose. Me and Naruto got into the back of the car and Konohamaru rode in the front seat with Shikamaru. The car ride was silent.

~Timeskip~

~Two Days Later~

No One Pov

"Good morning, Naruto." Sasuke said. Naruto was standing next to Sasuke in the kitchen as Sasuke made ramen.

"Go sit down babe, youre getting in the way." Sasuke chuckled. Naruto looked offended. He hit his hand on his chest.

"Bruh." Naruto said. He started coughing.

"Okay, bad idea!" He spluttered.

"Are you alright?" Sasuke asked frantically. Naruto put a thumbs up when he stopped coughing.

"Okay good." Sasuke continued making ramen. Naruto actually listened and sat down in the living room.

~Twenty Minutes Later~

"Here you Naruto." Sasuke sat down the bowl of ramen in front of Naruto.

"Thanks babe." He thanked.

"Anything for my love." Sasuke replied.

"How much do you love me." Naruto suddenly asked.

"All the way to the end of the universe and back." Sasuke said.

"But, the universe us always growing..." Naruto mumbled.

"Exactly." It took Naruto a second to realize that meant his love for Naruto was always growing.

"Ooohhh. I get it now." He said in a monotone voice. Sasuke chuckled.

"So, i thought we should go do something today, because yknow..." Sasuke said, trailing off at the end of the sentence. The word 'Cancer' triggered Sasuke, so neither of them say it.

"But, we went somewhere yesterday, lets stay and relax at home today." Naruto replied.

"Hn, i dont see why not." Sasuke shrugged. Naruto clicked on the tv and changed it to a tv show called 'Lucifer'. They both loved it and watched it every week together. Sasuke wrapped his arms around Narutos waist and rested his head on his lap. Naruto placed his hand on Sasuke's back. Sasuke and Naruto got a dreaded feeling over them. As if something bad was about to happen...

(A/N)

Cliffhanger!!!!!!

Hope you likeee!

Thanks for reading!

~Foxxis