Start of the Escape

Enrico Ershad spread out a letter that was in his office desk. It was addressed to him. And apparently it was from his personal maid.

Dear mr. Enrico

I Marie Shatello, am resigning from my position voluntarily. In any case I have by no means any more reason to serve you or your family. My sincere apologies for disappearing without any trace with the 'Angel's tear drop'

I, of course have already escaped by the time you laid your eyes on this letter. I hope you won't come after me for being such a bad maid. Please be well mr. Enrico.

                          By your lovely maid
                          Marie Shatello

PS. I hope I won't see your ugly face ever again!

He read the last message of the letter before crumpling it wholeheartedly with his hands.

That ignorant fool!

"Looks like she doesn't quite understand her situation after angering me. I'll make sure you will return to where you came from." The red head said particularly to no one and stomped his way out with a very frightening face.

Currently the ones running the Ershads group are the remaining 5 children of the Ershad family.

The 'Angel's tear drop' is a drop shaped deep purple colored pearl. This was found hidden beneath the ocean floor. Specifically below 5000 feet underwater.

This was a pendant that was really treasured by his mother and was given by his father.
Naturally this would cause 100 billion euros when sold.

Although the Shatello family has always been destined to become a servant of the Ershads family.

But apparently Marie Shatello, Being the only one left has made quite a history in being the first Shatello to rebel against an Ershad, even mocking an Ershad.

"What a predicament." Enrico said as he loosen his tie around his neck.

He took out a phone from his pocket and dialed a certain number.

"Eos, I'll be leaving work in your hands for awhile." Enrico said with a very serious tone confusing the person from the other line.

"I have a maid to catch." Enrico said before hanging up and putting it back inside his pocket.

It was silence everywhere when a certain hazelnut colored hair man came inside.

"You have quite a face there big brother." The new arrived man said.