31: Crash and Burn

Y/N=Your Name

Y/L/N=Your Last Name

Y/F/N=Your Full Name

Y/H/C=Your Hair Color

Y/E/C =Your Eye Color

Y/Y/N=Your YouTube Name (Even if you don't have one just pretend)

Y/T/N=Your Twitter Name (Same as the YouTube name)

F/N=Friend's Name

F/Y/T=Friend's Youtube Name

F/T/N=Friend's Twitter Name

BF/N=Boyfriend's Name

F/P=Your Favorite Pizza

F/F=Favorite Food

F/D=Favorite Drink

B/N=Book Name (You're a successful author, remember?)

=============

"Then she passed out on the floor. She's stirred a couple of times but never opened her eyes or spoken."

"But she's okay, right?"

"That's what the nurse said. I think she's just in shock."

"Do you think she'll wake up soon?"

"I hope so. I'm starting to get worried."

The two voices continue back and forth for a few minutes before both go silent. You are just beginning to come back to your senses. A small pain stings your neck and your wrists ache. You can hear someone walking; whether they are leaving or coming, you can't tell. Someone pushes your hair back from your forehead as you slowly open your eyes. "Y/N," someone whispers. As your eyes open fully, F/N comes into sight. You blink a couple of times, then look around. You are in your bed, the covers pulled up to your middle. F/N is sitting next to you on the large mattress. They are holding your hand gently in theirs and they are looking at you with a mixture between worry and pity.

You sigh quietly and look down at your right hand which is laying beside you. It doesn't really look any different. You still have your cast and an old rubber bracelet with a band logo on it but there are some new bruises in the shape of hands. You look up at F/N slowly. "W-what happened after you and Phil left?" F/N sighs.

"Phil had the brilliant idea to call the police while he was supposedly calming me down. When they got here we just showed them where your room is. By that time BF/N had already heard the sirens and was trying to climb out the window. Thankfully he wasn't thinking straight and Dan was able to hold him still while the police were going up the stairs. After they took him away, there was one nurse left here just to make sure you were all right. I guess you must've gone into shock because she said you'd be fine after some sleep."

F/N finishes with a sigh. You look away from them, your stomach beginning to churn and your eyes starting to water. "What happened before you called for help?" F/N asks. You take a shaky breath, tears already starting to fall. "I-I came upstairs and was r-really angry," you start, trying to keep from breaking down completely. During your story, F/N listens very closely. When you get to the part where BF/N was holding you against the bed, F/N tightens their grip on your hand.

When you finish telling F/N the entire story, you have tears scattering your cheeks and your eyes are still producing more. F/N is almost crying as well and their grasp on your hand is very tight now. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry that we let you get yourself into that situation." F/N started, Their face showing unbelievable sorrow. "Can you ever forgive me?" They ask. You roll your eyes slightly, sitting up in bed to look at F/N. You angrily wipe at your eyes, sick of crying so much. "Of course. It isn't your fault. As you just said, I got myself into that situation. It wasn't your fault at all." It's now that F/N completely breaks down in tears, throwing their arms around you tightly.