23: Hangover and a secret

Y/N=Your Name

Y/L/N=Your Last Name

Y/F/N=Your Full Name

Y/H/C=Your Hair Color

Y/E/C =Your Eye Color

Y/Y/N=Your YouTube Name (Even if you don't have one just pretend)

Y/T/N=Your Twitter Name (Same as the YouTube name)

F/N=Friend's Name

F/Y/T=Friend's Youtube Name

F/T/N=Friend's Twitter Name

EBF/N=Ex-Boyfriend's Name

F/P=Your Favorite Pizza

F/F=Favorite Food

F/D=Favorite Drink

B/N=Book Name (You're a successful author, remember?)

=============

Over the next few days, Dan was rather distant. Though the two of you still hung out regularly, you could definitely tell that he was hiding something. Saturday was fast approaching and you still hadn't thought of an idea of something to film with Caspar on your channel. The two of you had decided that he would come up with the idea for his channel and you would come up with the one for yours.

When you wake up on Saturday morning you have a very bad headache and your neck is stiff. The previous night you had decided to have a beer as you were feeling much too stressed out over Dan's distance, the video with Caspar and the fact that both F/N and Phil seem to be in on whatever it was that Dan is keeping from you. Let's just say that one beer turned into two, then four, then five and before you knew it F/N was practically dragging you up to your room by your hair and you were passing out on the floor.

Now that you are nursing a terrible hangover you deeply regret even having one beer in the first place. You stumble up off of the floor, clutching your stiff neck and squinting at the unusually bright light. You exit your room with your eyes half closed, shuffle to the stairs and begin the trek down to the hallway.

The walk to the kitchen seems to take much longer than usual as you are constantly having to pause and lean against the wall. Because of how little you drink your hangovers are that much worse as you are not used to them. "Morning be-" someone's voice starts as you enter the kitchen.

You assume it's Dan because he immediately walks over to the kitchen doorway where you stand with your eyes completely shut. "What happened?" He asks softly, enveloping you in a gentle hug. "Hangover, stiff neck." You say without any context. You assume that he asks F/N what on earth you are talking about as you hear them give a murmured explanation of your little breakdown the previous night and how you had ended up passing out on your bedroom floor.