Chapter 21 - Blacked Out

Start from the beginning

Yang growing more frustrated clicked yes once again.

Oh you gotta be fucking kidding me ...

When Yang saw the name that was generated she was pissed.

We hope you enjoy this game and that you and your new roommate Blake Have fun together!

Yang stared at the screen as it showed the 3D Animated Character walking around the room.

......

To say she was frustrated was a stretch. Afterall, the whole point of her getting away was to forget about Blake and to sort out her feelings. But, it would seem that the problem kept following her.

Yang saved and quit since she was no longer in the mood to test out her new "Toy". She turned off the computer and got up to leave the room. She needed air and she needed to get it fast.

"Done already Firecracker? That was really fast"

Yang didn't respond. She just opened the screen door and went out into the patio.

Qrow sighed and rubbed the back of his neck. He knew that leaving her to herself would be best but he knew better than that. He sighed once more and made the decision to talk to Yang.

"So..." he started as he walked onto the patio and leaned against the railing like Yang.

He glanced at her in the corner of his eye.

"You wanna finally tell me what's going on?"

There was silence for what felt like an eternity.

"Have you ever fell in love with someone you knew you couldn't be with? Because you knew that you two just weren't meant for eachother? That it would never work out because of today? Because of society? Because of rules? Because they aren't into you but into someone else?..."

Qrow looked at Yang a bit caught off guard by the sudden questions.

But he understood.

He didn't know what problem Yang was going through or was trying to escape but he understood.

He understood ...

But he decided to act as if he didn't. For now...

"Are you telling me that the famous player Yang Xiao Long can actually be tamed?"

Yang glared at her Uncle for the comment but he just grinned.

"Listen kid. I have an idea of what you're going through. I know love is tough and you don't want to go through another heartbreak but that's just life. You are going to get hurt no matter what. You can keep running and get hurt even more"

Yang looked down.

"Or"

She looked back at Qrow.

"You can do something about it"

Qrow looked out into the sunset.

"Don't make the mistake that I did by running away from the problem. But, now that I think about it Ruby wouldn't have been born if I made the decision that I made. So, in a way it was a good decision in the end wasn't it?"

Yang was confused.

Ruby wouldn't have been born? Wait.... !

"Wait! You mean..."

"No, it's not what you think" he chuckled.

"Tai is Ruby's dad"

"Then what do you me-"