01

I grabbed my bag and took one last, deep breath

I grabbed my bag and took one last, deep breath. It felt like my heart could jump out of my chest anytime.

I turned around, my vision blurry from the tears that were ready to leave my eyes. As I was staring at my dad, who was sitting in the carseat next to me and was staring in front of himself blankly.

Never have I ever thought this day would come. All these things that happened.

My life couldn't get any worse.

"D-Dad." My voice cracked as I tried to reach for his arm.

He turned his head slowly and looked at me.

I blinked once and both my tears rolled down my cheek, to the sides of my mouth and I could taste the saltiness of my tears.

Knowing my father was dissapointed, hurt even more.

The last thing I wanted was to get pregnant at 16.

My parents trusted me with my boyfriend and I just ruined their trust like this. And I would do anything to turn back time.

"I'm... I'm so sorry." I stared at the steering wheel, not being able to look my own father in his eyes. Because of how ashamed I was.

He suddenly put his hand on mine and rubbed my hand slowly. "Take care, mi amor." I smiled at him and hugged him as tight as I could.

Mi amor, was what my mama used to call me. How I miss her and how it hurts to lose her.

Only if she was here to teach me the right.

"Te amo." He kissed my forehead and smiled at me. "It's never too late to change your mind. We can go back home now, Gianni." I shook my head and leaned back in the seat.

I wasn't doing that.

Jermaine would definitely find out about me being pregnant and so would all the other people.

Knowing how much stress Jermaine has in his life, I didn't want to cause more by bringing this baby in his life. He deserves better than me.

My dad sighed. He stepped out of the car and grabbed my luggage as I helped him put them all inside my new, small house.

It wasn't that big, at all. I wanted to save money before my kid turned 5 so he/she wouldn't remember the small, broke house they grew up in.

After another 20 minutes of my dad helping me and me crying my eyes out, he left and made sure to have me lock everything to stay save.

I didn't know this neighborhood. It is around the 20 minutes away from Fayetteville on the bike. In the car it's probably like 10 minutes.

I shook my head as I sat down on the couch, resting my head on the palm of my hand.